Customer reviews

Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 12 January 2017
I love this DVD. It really pushes you and I've had great results from just a weeks worth of exercise (I encorporate Banish Fat Boost Metabolism with this too!).
But I've given it 4 stars because this is NOT for beginners! There is no real modification, although she has two helpers (in usual JM style) they aren't a beginners and intermediate they both follow Jillian. In the beginning I found myself creating my own modifications!
But overall another winner from Jillian Michaels!
on 11 September 2017
I have a few Jillian Michaels' DVDs and love this one too. I don't know how she does it but she makes every workout feel different. This suits me well as I get incredibly bored doing the same moves over and over. She is also very good at explaining how to do the moves properly. General rule is if you're not feeling uncomfortable then you aren't performing the move properly.

Would highly recommend for anyone like me who likes to workout but needs someone to motivate them to keep going and not to give up halfway through!
on 30 August 2017
I you haven't exercised before or for a longer period of time, take it easy. Don't attempt to do the full video. Build up , do what you can, alittle each day and before you know it , you'll be doing the whole video. It's a little dated, but you really feel this works every section of your body. I highly recommend it. I've also got Jillians power yoga.
on 11 November 2015
All I can say is if you put in the effort and do it right, you'll get results, but the first few times you do this dvd expect to hurt for the next 2 days, but the good kind of pain that tells you you've done a damn good work out!!
on 23 September 2016
If you use it regularly you will feel it and it it works!
on 6 May 2016
Excellent dvd , bit hard at first and ached all over. Well worth it and you can feel the results.
on 23 February 2017
Really good! U can choose which 6 minutes workouts or as many 6 minute workouts as u want each day! Or u can do the whole workout if u want! Seen a difference in my body within 2 weeks of doing it
on 9 June 2016
Tough going but well worth it!
on 9 November 2017
Hard but so worth it and doable! Brilliant for starters and experts
on 2 June 2016