on 26 January 2011
I read both negative and positive feedback about these braces but being cheap decided to bite the bullet and try them for myself. All I can say is that having worn them daily for several weeks now I cannot see what the problem is. Yes the clips are lightweight but they work and I have only had one clip slip off once so far. The rear single strap has frayed slightly but I think this is a consequence of me wearing a bum-bag rather than any fault of the braces. I have put on a bit of weight over the last few years and my trousers won't stay "up" even with a belt on which I find annoying, which made me decide to try wearing braces as a "cure". I haven't had much experience of braces to compare these with if I am honest, but have had a positive experience with these and have now bought a second pair for my "going out" clothes.
44 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 November 2011
Fast delivery, good packaging, look great and fulfill their purpose! I would recommend these to anyone looking for a very good, long lasting set of braces suspenders!
on 16 January 2012
The braces are of very poor quality , the straps are very narrow and the metal clasps have already broken i would not recommend these to anyone .
on 17 April 2014
These braces really are very poor quality.The strap fittings are plastic, the straps are very thin and cut into my shoulders.I should send them back but it it easier to put them in the bin so that know-one else is disappointed.
on 24 July 2013
Went to attatch the back clasp to my son's shorts and the clasp came clean away from the braces. This was the very first time i had used them. Very disappointed, may have been a one off, but I expected better quality, will be returning them :(
on 9 January 2014
These braces broke on the first day andafter fixing them they broke again on the third day gave up after that.
on 9 March 2011
A good solution to low waistband jeans -maybe the distance between my crotch and where my waist used to be is increasing!
Well made items, but more suited to light jeans rather than heavy work trousers because of the band elastic strength. Delivered promtly with no fuss.
Woody
on 8 April 2013
Sometimes the single back clip comes detached from my trousers. After wearing the braces only half a dozen times they are crinkling up like perished elastic.
on 5 April 2014
I thought these would be different for my husband and a bit more trendy than black but the were useless. Two of the clasps broke after a couple of uses. The black ones of a different make bought at the same time are still going strong after several months. Don't bother with these
on 9 February 2013
These braces are just the job for keeping up my pants up when working, belts tend cut me in two when constantly bending over at work but I have found that braces are much less restrictive. These braces were a very cheap so I can replace them regularly
as they become worn and soiled.

See one answered question