Size: XX-Large|Change

I bought 3 of these flashing t-shirts and this is by far the best. As far as Halloween costumes go the quality is good. The black t-shirt is o.k. and comfy to wear - double check sizing before ordering as MEDIUM is massive (medium mans size). The flashing part does flash and looks great in the dark. It's ideal for a Halloween disco. The flashing is activated by noise or movement next to the battery pack which sits in an inside pocket near the bottom hem of the t-shirt so you can still make in flash in a quiet environment by tapping the battery box.

The main design is a thick oval plastic panel that is velcroed onto the main shirt so it stands proud like a tacky plastic placard. However because the bat logo is smaller and oval compared to the larger alien and pumpkin designs it's not so tacky looking and sits better on your chest with wear. All the wiring is concealed neatly with fabric and pockets behind the main body of the shirt. In the world of tacky halloween costumes this is fine but it's not a t-shirt you'll wear in the daylight.

You may want to order some AAA batteries as this shirt needs 2 - not the 4 the description says.
on 20 March 2015
Great t-shirt unfortunately I received an alien one and not the batman one I'm not bothered as I wanted the alien one but it wasn't next day delivery so it's worked out well for me but if you really wanted the batman one just double check when you receive yours
on 3 August 2013
Absolutely love this. As a mobile DJ I thought this would be fun. At the first gig I wore it at I had no music requests at all, just a constant stream of people wanting to know where I got the T-shirt. Lighting panels easily removed for washing, and if you wanted, easily transferred to alternative garment with the simple addition of a bit of velcro.
on 24 December 2014
Bought as a top for Halloween fancy dress that I had been told no-one was dressing up for. Worked as a 'sort of' costume. If I was younger I would probably be going clubbing in it, but I'm not so I won't! Also needed to buy batteries but other than that it worked as required. Can change the sensitivity of the reactive lights as well as part way through the night I thought I might have a epileptic fit.

Top is certainly tighter than I expected but can be taken apart and added to other tshirt if you really want, would recommend size above what you need.
on 5 January 2013
We thought this T was just okay, the quality wasn't too good, thin material and once out of the packet everything ended up in black fluffy dust from the T. The Sound reaction was good and even reacted to people talking so can be worn when out and about as well as a club. I would only recommend as a now and again T.
on 5 September 2015
These tshirts have had mixed reviews. For the price they are good. They work well indoors even in daylight, however outside in the daylight you can't see it. You need to supply your own AAA batteries however that's no big thing. I am thinking about checking out some of the other ones.
on 15 April 2015
Brilliant, wore it at Above & Beyond at the Brixton Academy and got lots of people asking about this!

"Rave" reviews. Thank you Leisure Bargains who also got my item to me super fast! Excellent!
on 25 February 2015
T'shirt was brilliant, great fit and was described to a t. Though bear in mind that with the music pumping you do turn into a mini mobile strobe station, but you can ajust the level by the control box.
on 8 January 2011
My nephew is 10 and a bought him a small in this T shirt he loves it!!! when you ask him what he got for christmas this is the firts thing he says :)
on 21 November 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present, you vary the level of sensitivity to a lot of colour or to a little colour