VINE VOICEon 29 May 2015
This is exactly what i wanted for doing my windows. I am getting to the age where stools and ladders are unfriendly and with this and an extension pole I can do all my windows easily and well.
on 24 July 2017
Used it today for the first time and it appears quite good. The only problem I found was that as each end of the rubber blade extended beyond the metal support, those end bits just bent and left the water behind. I cut them off and it is much better.
on 4 December 2017
Shame this comes with plastic 'cling-film' wrapped around the blade and under the screws - would be better if it was over the top - or not there at all, not sure what purpose it served anyway.
Following removal of said cling-film, the blade works well and is a reasonable size.
on 6 July 2015
Does not fit Harris 5m extension pole unless I use a small piece of cloth to get a tight grip between pole end and squeegee. This actually works and I am happy with my solution. I know it was not designed for this combination but it suits me living on the first floor!
on 28 February 2018
Fantastic squeegee and works just like an expensive professional one. Just the right size to do all my windows,shower doors etc. I've bought ones before but they never work well. This is excellent and I highly recommend
on 9 May 2016
not as good as i expected it would be. Leaves some streaks. Wanted to use with Harris extendable pole. Is only held on by friction pressure - I thought it would screw on. Consequently it comes loose too frequently.
on 22 October 2017
Bought this to use in the car and it is a great device to clear dew on the side windows.
on 8 May 2017
Very poor quality, but I suppose you cannot expect much for the money paid, I was taken in by the fact that it was advertised as " professional " which it most certainly is not. My advice is to pay a bit more for a proper sqeegee.
on 11 November 2017
Received promptly. Good product.
on 15 May 2015
The item works well, but the rubber slips out so easily so you have to keep sliding it back in. I bought it just to use at home and it's good enough for that. Just!

See one answered question