on 22 December 2013
Branded charger to replace a previous made in China unbranded which failed after eight months. Excellent product, also purchased a Anker battery to replace an expired Dell.
on 27 March 2014
I had already ordered a replacement power cable on Amazon, which proved a source of frustration and irritation for the next six months - the connection between the transformer box and the plug cord was very loose and often slipped out, causing my computer to close down if I wasn't paying attention. As it still worked I didn't replace it immediately, but eventually ordered this cord from Anker - well worth the $20 quid or so, which was a bit more tan some option. It's solid and totally reliable, and still much less than a new charger from Dell would have cost.
on 26 July 2012
Absolutely delighted with the laptop power units. Good quality product and very swift service. Can thoroughly recommend Anker AC Adapters for Dell laptops.
on 2 October 2013
Good product have left it running for two days while trying to sort out laptop problem. works perfect with no problems of overheating. Would recommend.
on 1 February 2013
For my awful Dell laptop to run into problems on university deadline day was the worst thing imaginable. I acted fast; ordered a new charger, this Anker one and got the harddrive fixed. The hard drive didn't last the evening however the charger was amazing! It fits and holds really well into my Dell Inspiron 17 and now will follow it to my mum as I am getting a Mac for university. It looks robust and sturdy and will serve my laptop until the laptop itself decides to pack up! Brilliant product and amazing value :)
on 10 January 2012
Cannot really say very much about a new lead other than it works and the lap top is now charged. Oh and it's chaeper than the Dell replacement.
on 27 October 2013
It worked fine for two months, now everytime I move the laptop it stops charging! I have to then fiddle around the back and plug it back in again before it starts charging again. Only had it since March!

UPDATE:

Since posting this review Anker contacted me and replaced the charger for free, it arrived very quickly and works perfectly, as such the rating has been increased, excellent high level of customer service.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 May 2013
I needed a replacement AC Adapter for my Dell laptop. I searched on Amazon and came across the one supplied by Anker. It was reasonably priced compared to Dell's official store as well as electronic retail stores. The delivery was extremely prompt, the item was securely packaged, and the adapter works perfectly. What's more, it comes with an 18 month warranty. I would definitely recommend Anker to anyone looking for similar items.
on 25 January 2013
I had tried a number of cheaper chargers (although not that much cheaper), which had failed not long after purchase. This one came well presented and packaged, which immediately gave me some hope that I had finally chosen wisely. I was not disappointed and the charger is much more substantial than previous buys. I am looking forward to it outlasting the laptop! I would certainly consider other products from this supplier.
on 26 April 2013
Works perfectly with my Inspiron 15R. Was worried from some reviews of similar chargers that it wouldn't charge the laptop correctly but it does. It works exactly as my old original one did but at a fraction of the cost. Seems well made. My original one only lasted just over two years so as long as this one lasts longer than that I will be happy.