on 14 November 2014
Very lightweight, very spacious ,needs time for the base to regain shape , excellent value for he money
on 15 October 2014
Quite liked the size design, speed of delivery etc. However this item looked like it had been stored unwrapped and was pre-worn on arrival. That said I am happy enough not to return the item an keep this bag.
on 27 January 2013
My first purchase has been on two journeys now and has had no problems, I have bought a second such case and more will follow for when the family travels abroad later in the year.
on 6 April 2017
Ideal lightwieght spacious cabin bag
on 25 June 2015
excellent value
on 18 October 2014
I am not one for writing extremely negative reviews but I think people should know what they are buying. I used this bag on 2 occasions in the summer, on my way back from the second trip the side handle had fell off, the stitches on the inner lining had came off as well! Fortunately or so I thought the bag comes with a 3 year warranty - I contacted Karabar directly and after numerous e-mails they refuse to honour the warranty, they say I should have contacted them within 6 months, this information does not come with the bag and is not displayed on their website (please feel free to check). I purchased my bag in September 2013 so I had one for short flights when needed, it sat in my cupboard until July and August 2014 when I actually used it. Karabar offer a voucher to use on their website which was no use as they charge more than I paid on Amazon, do not have the colour I previously chose and as I informed them if it cannot last 2 trips how will it ever last 3 years?

I would encourage everybody to look elsewhere for a cheap suitcase, their are much better alternatives than this out there
review image review image review image
11 Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 November 2011
This bag is known as "Borderline" or "Aerolite" Cabin Approved Ultra Lightweight Luggage Bag, mine being the former - it's exactly as pictured on Amazon.

I purchase this bag for a short excursion to Holland unlike many of the reviewers here who brought the bag for a plane journey as it is cabin approved for many airlines including Ryanair.

The bag itself survived Train > Tube > Ferry > Train > Train > Amsterdam and back again. Each part of the trip involved much lifting of some sort, either onto a luggage rack on the train or up multiple stairs on the ferry or being dragged along the cobbled streets of Amsterdam. I carried the bag by the top handle, side handle and also trolley style and it's survived the journey without any damage - It did the job!

As mentioned in reviews, there are negative aspects to the bag; it doesn't stand in an upright position so will need constant support, small plastic wheels so it's very noisy on roads and pavements, a single telescopic pull handle which feels lightweight and is exposed inside and no inside straps for your clothes. If you are looking for luggage to survive you for many years to come and constant heavy lifting at airports, then look elsewhere - you should be looking a leather material or samsonlite type luggage.

I think the capacity is listed wrong as according to the manufacturer - it is expandable up to 41 litres as structure of the bag is collapsible so it is useful if you are planning to bring back more than you take with you.

The price of the trolley depending on when and where you purchased it, is approx £12-£20 which makes it one of the cheapest wheel luggage case available. If you are looking for a HQ trolley especially if you're a regular traveller then you should be looking elsewhere where you should be be spending £40+, however if you are in the market for a good value bag, then this bag is more than suitable - You get what you pay for!
0Comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 December 2010
quality suitcase, all working well, quality wheels, good size telescopic handle... plus the stunning design!!! works well and looks awesome! i am very happy with that product
on 18 March 2011
Purchased to use on Ryanair as they have been quite strict with luggage on busy flights. Perfect size and while it may appear flimsy it was fine for the flight and long pull around the pavements of Dublin. The handle stem does protude in the luggage space, but on other cases this would be lost space with the handle gubbins partitioned off. But in this case, plenty of storage.
on 7 February 2016
Nice sturdy cabin case but seemed to fall forwards when left unattended so not well balanced (and this was not due to my packing as we tried every combination of packing to avoid this happening!) Also the handle, although VERY sturdy, does rotate and throw the case sideways so needs steading when turning corners. Otherwise, a neat little cabin case.