on 8 August 2014
It's just a bit of plastic so not much to say about it, but sometimes manufacturers can even make a bit of plastic badly. I ordered two of these as soon as I'd assembled my new tool chest they're fantastic.

Although I have them laid flat the spanners fit in nicely and would be just as secure if they were wall mounted and the plastic appears solid enough to take a bit of force.

And the best bit... No more getting angry with myself while shouting "WHERE'S MY 15mm SPANNER GONE". It's all Zen calm in my garage now.
on 20 August 2016
I bought two of these and they're now in my 'useless but maybe I'll come up with a use for them' box. Basic problem is they don't hold the largest of my spanner sets well enough, so I ended up buying magnetic mounts instead.
on 17 June 2016
Bought two of these hoping to put them top n tail. Forward thinking would've been the order if the day as, it you place one upside down, the spanners face the wrong way! What a doughnut. Great product to keep you spanners nice and tidy though
on 29 September 2014
Great for organising spanners in a drawer.

I labelled the rack with my spanner sizes using a Dymo printer so when a spanner is 'out' I can see at a glance which on it is. I did this 'cos I'm a little OCD!
on 9 January 2014
Solid construction , this will not break easily. It will hold large heavy spanners/wrenches with no problem.

I built my own backboard for tool storage. This compliments the other tool holders . This could only be improved with a couple more slots at the narrow end
on 21 November 2015
this is a very poor quality item from sealey it doesn't hold spanners well the plastic is to hard if you move your toolbox they jump out of the rack if you lift it out of your toolbox they fall out and can not be carried anywhere as they advertised it . if you actully dropped it it might break or crack the plastic is so hard it would be okay if you don't have to move your box anywhere
on 29 May 2013
The rack is robust and being plastic is very light and cannot chip.
Very quick and easy to mount so no problem in recommending.
Good value.
on 10 August 2012
The rack did what it said box, was of good quality for the price paid and was delivered promptly.
In short, I was pleased with my purchase.

Bill
on 21 March 2016
Arrived promptly and well packaged.Have it installed in my garage and it holds my spanner collection nicely.I found that the plastic in the rack was surprisingly rigid.In my opinion a good product.
on 6 November 2013
Holds spanners exactly as you'd expect, when I opened it I was pleased to see the plastic was much thicker and more robust than I expected - and I expected a lot.

Very pleased.