on 23 April 2016
I bought this product and used it with 'tintlash' lash tint in blue black. This is also available on amazon and was the cheapest last tint I could find. They worked perfectly together and tinted my lashes and brows a lovely dark black shade. Ive been told that blue black is the darkest tint to use and thst it looks great if you have blue/grey eyes. I have also read that any tint developer with over 3% peroxide should NOT BE USED near your eyes. It breeches EU guidelines. I noticed that there are some peroxides intended for eye lash tinting on eBay that contains 10% peroxide. Don't risk your Sight!

I mixed two cm of tint with 10 drops of this developer and left it on my eyelashes for 15 mins and only 1 min on my eyebrows. I was very happy with the results. You can save a fortune buying this and doing it at home yourself. This bottle will last months!

Please give me a 'yes' if this review was helpful.
on 1 November 2012
Refectocil lash and brow tint is definately the best product in the market compared to other brands and so obviously you need to buy the corresponding oxident liquid.
on 6 February 2012
My Aunt owns a salon and she's been working with this product for over a decade. I discovered it through her and have been using it myself. I boguht this shade to try to tint my eyelashes, whereas for the brows I would recommend going with the natural brown (I have olive skin and very dark brown hair, about 2-3 tones lighter than jet black).
on 5 September 2012
Excellent service speedy delivery. And product as described, no allergic reaction unlike other tinting products out there use it in conjunction with refectocil eye lash dye.
on 28 June 2013
I bought this with a selection of other products to tint my eyelashes and eyebrows at home. It should last for 20 or more tints and save me a fortune in salon fees.
on 5 November 2015
Make sure you buy this with the desired colour. Very effective but watch out if you get any of the solution in your eyes as very nippy. I would advise looking at some good you tube videos before starting!
on 30 November 2013
Bit expensive compared to product available from pharmacies but really much better and the quantity in increased so will last much longer. Handy too that you can buy this separately form the dye as you can then replace whatever runs out first. Easy to use. Good product.
on 28 February 2013
Yep, this does exactly what it says on the bottle! It should last me ages and ages. Good buy BUT you must buy the tint as well or the colouring won't work.
on 25 May 2012
Bought this for my wife,who is very pleased with it; thank goodness for that! She had used the same product before and had let it run out of date.
on 25 April 2013
boight this after reading reviews to go with the eyebrow dye and it works saves a fourtune on going to the salon very easy to use.