on 12 April 2013
I didn't read up on this product before I bought, it's just a splitter at the end of the day but there seems to be a difference between this one and the one I before that seemed to be a bit faulty, but have used for years.

I don't know is this product is supposed to help speed up internet but all I can say is that last night after using the new splitter my internet speed improved dramatically, it was amazing. I will continue to monitor but even with a 4yr old laptop on a duo-core processor I felt like I had a top of the line new one, like chalk and cheese as far as performance goes between the 2 splitters.

Would recommend and it's so cheap as well, why not.

Delivery was super quick as well, even with the super saver free delivery.
on 9 November 2017
Easier to utilise in tight space conditions than the straight 4 way type.
on 15 February 2018
great item fast delivery
on 20 February 2018
Does the job
on 2 April 2013
This is a good item if (like me), you have more than one item plugged into your telephone socket. This now works with 3 telephones and my broadband cable.

Well worth the money - and the seller dispatched quickly.
on 12 February 2018
Ok
on 17 January 2018
on 30 September 2017
verry good item and seller
on 24 October 2017