on 7 January 2016
The ad Picture is mis-leading, as this item is barely covering my crocs, nevermind a proper shoe, its Not even worth buying it, even with the very cheap price, they are so thin that you'd be better off putting bin bags over your shoes, thought they'd be a bit deeper to cover the shoe higher up like the photo shows, but they're not. Just No good for me as it didnt cover high enough & I wanted a much stronger & thicker item.
review imagereview image
22 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 April 2016
The shoe covers I was sent do not seem to reflect the seller's description of quality. Compared to the pictures, the ones I have been sent are rather transparent and VERY thin (cling wrap is made with thicker material!), cannot be stretched fully (even with care) without the elastic band snapping and I have not been able to put one on successfully. Material quality aside, the shoe covers are also not manufactured properly and cannot be separated without damaging them and rendering them useless. Very disappointed and will look elsewhere. I have given 1 star as there is no way I could set it to 0.
review imagereview image
on 13 March 2016
I have bought the 'Tidy' brand elsewhere before, satisfactorily doing the job as single use shoe covers that fit ok up to size 10 boot and not too thin, managing to wear them for several hours indoors.

> > > BE WARNED < < <

This item IS NOT a genuine Tidy brand. The product I received could not be any thinner, and they nearly all split when putting them on to size 7 boot and do not fit size 10 boot. I have compared the few original Tidy brand shoe covers I have left in stock with these new arrivals, and you have to laugh out loud. This product is not worth waiting for. It's too flimsy and too many fail to justify buying.

I have not been successful in locating a seller on Amazon who provides the real Tidy brand (or a similar price bracket brand) and you will spot my similar feedback when I've purchased another disappointing imitation flimsy fall-apart version. If anyone reading this finds a product that doesn't fall apart, please send me an email!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 March 2017
Not the best purchase I've made on Amazon (and I didn't think much could go wrong with shoe covers at all). Plastic is very, very thin and more often than not tears / breaks while putting over shoes (if your can get it to fit at all). For the cost and delivery times these are not worth the hassle, just use a bin bag and rubber band, or take your shoes off!!
on 19 May 2017
Purchased these to take on my safari, to prevent footwear dirtying clothes on my travels. Very flimsy and easily torn, but for the price were okay. As there were a hundred there were sufficient to keep replacing torn ones. Fit for the purpose I got them for.
on 11 November 2016
Might as well have bought rice paper and put them on our feet instead, seriously terrible quality, yes i know they were cheap but thats why they were cheap, i eventually got an idea and went to our local supermarket and bought a roll of cling film and used that instead, it cost me 99p for a roll that will do about 100 changes so i guess this item taught me to use my noddy
on 24 October 2015
Made in China for tiny Chinese feet.
I bought them for putting over my safety boots going into customers houses.
Waste of the little money they cost, too small and too thin.
Prob better recycling your 5p bags from Tesco
on 29 September 2015
Fabulous value for money!!! I'm a dog walker, and these are going to save me another winter of taking my wellies off at every house!
They only last a few days before the elastic snaps, but I am putting them on and off about 20 times a day. I am very pleased with these and will def be buying more!
on 13 March 2017
I found the price a bit high for it but the product is nice. Careful when stretching it, it can rip. But afterall its a nice and useful thing to have.
on 18 March 2014
I have bought shoe covers previously on Amazon and they were very thin and fragile, often tearing unless you were very gentle.
These on the other hand are MUCH better, they are thicker and the plastic has a sort of texture, slightly rough, which is better as it is less "slippy".I would certainly buy these above all the others on offer now that I know they are a better quality.
They are meant to be used once, but I am sure they will last a few uses if careful.