Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 3 September 2011
Ingredients are "water, cetearyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, cetrimonium chloride, coconut oil, fragrance, magnesium nitrate, methylchloro-isothiazolinone, magnesium chloride, methylisothiazolinone, citric acid."

This rinse off conditioner is very light so would suit those with hair in excellent condition or with a greasy scalp. It is silicone-free so does not cause build up; apparently coconut oil is one of the few oils that can penetrate the hair shaft so small amounts do not leave hair looking greasy. Like the other reviewer I use Inecto to conditioner-only wash my curly, colour treated hair (see Lorraine Massey 'Curly Girl') and find that it leaves hair squeaky clean yet does not irritate my eczema. I recommend mixing this product at a 2:1 ratio with food-grade coconut oil to use as an intensive treatment; this is more effective than many pricey hairdresser-endorsed products!
22 Comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 April 2012
Great Price, smell, size and super quick delivery and yep I fell for the wording 'PURE' but it contains to many chemicals for my liking including cetearyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride and cetrimonium chloride etc. I have been using it and it is the best one I've used to date but I'm looking for something chemical free. I'm African with short afro hair and finding decent hair care products for me has been experimental, expensive and I have suffered many a bad hair day due to unsuitable products. I will continue using until I find my chemical free dream product.
99 Comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 November 2011
I only bought this for purposes of nit combing (my glamourous life...) because it was the cheapest I could find so imagine my joy when I found out that if you leave it on a long time (plastic bag and towel wrapped - 1 hour?) it acts as a fantastic intensive conditioner for dry hair. The results are as good as products costing 20 times as much. Seems incredible, I know, but how wonderful to find it.
on 12 February 2012
I brought this conditioner along with the shampoo and can honestly say that I am delighted with the quality of the product. I have spent 10 times more on conditioners and hair products without these results. This conditioner is very rich and luxurious in texture and gives hair moisture without greasiness.
I recommend it and will be buying it again!
on 29 April 2012
i've got the shampoo and love it. Now i have the conditioner which is so super creamy and luxurious, it is a dream to use and makes your hair so super soft and manageable. Just toss out your old conditioners because once you use this product you wont use anything else it's that good!
on 3 June 2014
I use this alongside the shampoo and although it feels very thin it's a really good conditioner and leaves your hair looking lovely. I dye my hair every 3-4 weeks and straighten it every day and I always get compliments on how good my hair condition is from my hairdresser and friends, I swim and don't get my hair cut as often as I should but it keeps your hair looking and feeling lovely. I would highly recommend this for damaged / dry frizzy hair. I've spent a lot of money in the past on expensive hair products / repairing hair masques etc and shampoos and conditioners and this tops them every time. I also love the smell of coconut!
on 24 June 2012
Smells great,leave hair soft and smooth love the coconut scent really lasted,and it washes out well.I think its a great product,have no faults yet,was a bit unsure at first,but after I got it I am impress.So a good buy.
on 25 January 2012
Using this product together with the Inecto Coconut shampoo has completely changed the condition of my hair from dry, damaged and unmanageable to super soft and glossy. Love love love this conditioner!
on 3 October 2013
very good for dry damaged/hair but could contain a lot less chemicals particularly alcohol, i use this conditioner as a shampoo, as a normal shampoo completely dries my hair out, so i recommend it over other high street brands, my only advice is a particular high st bargain store sells this product for £1.50...
on 6 September 2012
I have long and super thin and weak hair and finding a suitable hair product has always been a NIGHTMARE, I simply couldn't choose, every conditioner out there gave me problems, then I found INECTO and I never went back.
The smell can be a little nauseating after months of use but the effect is great, it leaves my hair shiny and most important healthy and strong, I've noticed a reduced number or hair in my brush and I've been complimented on how my hair looks thick and strong.
Sometimes we think that only the high end product can give us the best but inecto proves that quality isn't always linked with price.