Scrabble R Mug, Cream
Style Name: R|Change

on 9 November 2012
How do you say anything original about a mug with a letter on it?! Is fine, the letter is spelled correctly(!). A major criticism however is that this is a gift, as I imagine most of these mugs are bought for, yet it arrived not in a gift box but a battered brown cardboard box stuffed with shredded brown paper and looks well cheap and nasty. For this reason I wouldn't order from this marker seller again. My local gift emporium has them in stock (I've seen discovered) and they are sold in official Scrabble boxes so why was mine not supplied in one??
6 people found this helpful
on 4 October 2012
I drank from this cup, and was immediately inspired to create myriad devices to make mine and my coworkers' lives that little bit easier. Highly recommended.
24 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 7 August 2012
If you're even considering getting this as a present for someone, then you (or they) clearly know what Scrabble is. Your John, James, Jackie or Julia will already be preening that their first name warrants the 8 points of a "J" never mind the fact that they get a triple word score in the bottom of the mug :)

Comedy aside, this is a good quality mug and the print is not of the tacky sort that will be washed away with time. The mug is dishwasher and microwave safe, and arrived with plenty of secure packaging so don't expect it to arrive broken.
One person found this helpful
on 20 March 2014
Bought as a gift for my brother (and chief Scrabble nemesis). I was very pleased with it. The colour is more on the creamy side than the picture shows, which makes it just the right shade of a scrabble tile. The mug felt solid and good quality (and came well-packaged.) There is a "triple-word score" icon at the base of the mug, a nice touch when you've finished your cuppa. My brother is thrilled with it, a great buy.
on 4 June 2014
I ordered a J mug, got invoiced for a J mug, received an S mug :-( Now I'm waiting waiting waiting for addedpeppa to authorise a return, and as I wanted this for tomorrow, I've had to order something else instead. Perhaps the order pickers should play more Scrabble to learn their letters, until then. they'll just be a sackass of a serk who can't do their sob properly.
on 7 January 2018
Bought a as a gift. Nice mug and not at all chunky. Packaging perfect for item. Delivery earlier than expected.
on 6 March 2016
I bought my fiance this for Christmas. It's a really good looking mug. So much so that I received the 'A' version for my birthday! They make a really cute pair if you're buying for a couple.
on 5 January 2018
Great mug and not just for scrabble fans
|0Comment|Report abuse
Love the game, so had to have the mug! Well, a mug is a mug is a mug. Is slightly bigger than a normal mug, so for coffee drinkers, add a bigger spoon than normal. Washes clean. Very nice. One slight thing, and I don't know why, but if you are a right hander, the letter faces towards yourself, not out. What's the point of having a letter on a cup if nobody can see it?! The letter on both sides would have been better.
on 4 March 2011
I bought this mug for my father (who has everything), he was delighted with it.

The quality is very good and along with the chosen letter, on the other side of the mug it had the scoring chart. Also it had at the bottom of the mug on the inside the "double letter score" logo. Will be buying another one for myself and my husband.
One person found this helpful