Customer reviews

on 6 September 2012
Amazing product that transforms any vase of flowers. The tiny bag arrives but having been left in water overnight these tiny beads are transformed into the most amazing gel balls. The colour is lovely and so nice that I leave them in empty vases when I am waiting to get fresh flowers. Everyone has commented on how unusual and lovely they are.

After time the gel balls start to get smaller but the remedy is simple soak them in water again and they are revitalised. When the balls are in a vase and you add water for the flowers some of the balls seem to disappear leaving the remainder to appear to be floating in the vase - great effect. These are perfect little gifts and and a bag of beads could easily be slipped in with a Birthday or other card.
on 27 November 2013
fast delivery these are great i know they are not a toy but did use them as a kids sensory play activity they enjoyed the feel of them
on 13 February 2013
On the plus side, the beads eliminate the need to keep changing your flowers' water but the particular brand of flowers I had, didn't seem to particularly thrive in the environment but they were tropical flowers so not a good yardstick. I haven't had the chance to try them out again but they certainly add a bit of interest and colour to a plain clear vase and I will try them again on more hardy flowers as these were recommended to me by someone else so I am keen for them to work.
on 18 August 2014
I bought these to go in my vase with my artificial flowers to add a bit of colour they look beautiful did need to add water when they started to shrink but they soon expanded again look beautiful going to get more in other colours look great around the home too :)
on 14 March 2012
Purchased for my wedding last year. Did exactly as expected and makes loads of beads. Also I had a query which was dealt with quickly. Excellent customer service. Very impressed.
on 28 March 2013
this does not come as pictured, but comes in a bag, once expanded they do look like the picture but not as pink as shown. Over all does what it states.
on 4 May 2013
I ordered pink beads and received red ones instead but they still did the job I suppose, the product itself is fab
on 14 September 2013
Our children loved spooning them from bowl to bowl using scoops and spoons. They expanded to a really big size.
on 28 October 2013
These water beads are a Great product, very quick delivery. Can't wait to have some water bead play. Thank you.
on 1 November 2013
A great buy that look so pretty when in a vase of flowers and no need to keep topping up the water!

See one answered question