Customer reviews

Size: Small|Colour: Black|Change

on 20 January 2015
We bought our first Mikki crate a few years ago and it served us and our Dalmatian puppy well. When it came to buying an additional one for our new puppy, with all the choice out there I sought out the brand again because I have been so pleased with the original one.

It's a good size for a large breed pup and whilst sturdy when erected, it collapses fairly easily (although you need to keep your fingers clear!) when you need to move or store it. The tray at the bottom is easy to slide in and out and the access at the side and front is very handy. There are cheaper ones out there but I stick with what I'm comfortable and confident with - when all is said and done, the puppy's safety is the main priority.
on 17 September 2017
Delivered quickly easy to put up. Tray has not slid up to now. Happy with it. Time will tell if it stands up to a full grown retriever. Retriever is 4mths and no issues with cage upto now.
on 18 September 2017
Superb quality, just as expected, arrived very fast, no complaints, just praise!
on 28 November 2012
We bought the extra large one for our Pinscher and it is perfect, laid some bedding on the floor and we can now finally go out without worrying about the house being pulled apart by him being a troublesome so and so. Highly recommended and even better than some of the more mainstream brands available out there.
on 19 May 2015
Bought this cage for our 9 year old Labrador bitch who needed 4 weeks cage rest after a leg op. As we've never had a cage for our dog we felt a bit guilty about putting our pooch in "dog prison solitary confinement". However, our dog loves it - she now makes her way back into her cage whenever she's bored of our company! It's a well made, well thought out product. The XL cage is the perfect size for her. There's plenty of room for her to lay,sit and stand and room enough to turn round. The cage has 2 doors, a large one on the long side and a smaller one on one of the short sides so access for her is easy. We keep the short side one open slightly with a table stopping it opening fully. That way we can put her water bowl on the carpet just outside the cage and she can access it easily. There would be room inside the cage but we don't want her knocking her water over and her wound getting wet. I wasn't looking forward to putting the crate together as i thought it would be a nightmare. Nothing could be simpler. The 4 sides and roof are all clipped together inside the hard plastic base. You just lift up the roof, the walls fold up and you clip them in place - simples, took less than 1 minute. The base of the cage is made from hard plastic so while easy to clean and hardwearing, we did have to put a soft bed in here to make it more comfortable for our dog. We bought this as part of a lightning deal, so at full price (90pounds currently) I think it's a bit steep, but wait till it's on offer and i don't think you can go wrong.
on 4 May 2013
Arrived promptly, easy to assemble and our new pup has instantly made it his new home. Great size and value for money. Would recommend.
on 18 April 2013
Easy to assemble. Decent size for transporting dogs. Excellent value for money and I'd recommend it to others needing a dog cage.
on 5 May 2015
Good size, largest I could find for my large dog. Has a non detachable tray lining the floor of the crate so easy to keep clean. My dog got out first few times as fastenings aren't fantastic but soon resolved with a small padlock. My dog leans on the side door when I go to let him out and it is starting to bend. However, it is very easy to put up and down and is pretty lightweight and my dog sees it as his bed and appears to take comfort in it.
on 18 May 2016
Perfectly safe travelling environment for our Chihuahua
on 1 June 2013
Good product,does the job! Sturdy and substantial. Folds easily for storage. Easy to clean. And the two entrances are handy, it means my dog can't hide in the crate when she's chewing something she shouldn't!