on 18 April 2011
If you want a nice little shed at a good price with good instructions then look no further - floor could be stronger and the haspe lock will need a better one -But for its price very good!!
on 20 September 2011
This really is a good shed for the price, easy to put up, took two of us about 3 hours max including roof and felting, not bad for complete novices, instructions easy to follow which was a huge bonus. Only down side was the hasp and staple too flimsy, so we replaced them but it cost about a quid so not a problem really. quick delivery. Was really impressed.
on 1 July 2013
excellent quick delivery , men took shed round into back garden as I bought the shed for my elderly mother . we put shed up in less than 2 hours , all bits were there. very pleased with the assembled shed good quality thanks .
on 23 May 2014
this shed was for my granddaughter and her boyfriend, wh were both delighted with the shed.i did not expect to find one so cheap and I appreciate the service you gave by contacting them with the delivery date thankyou very mush Gerry channon
on 3 June 2012
This shed is easy to assemble and it took me 3.5 hours to assemble without any assistance. The quality of the panels could be better as some of the overlap panels are cracked and you can see daylight through them. On the front panel one of the overlaps is coming away already. During manufacture of the panels some nails have either missed the wood or split it. The hasp is useless and needs throwing away which means you have to spend more money on a decent one. However for the money i suppose it's ok.
on 2 October 2013
I was very happy with this product, however I would like to point out that the flexi glass window is quite weak. I stronger piece would have been better.
on 7 December 2015
Was very happy with the product , built myself in a day but better with two people. Be carefull with the roof material as it rips easily but once cut and nailed on is very durable.
Hasp is flimsy so you may want to consider buying a better quality one but even with the cost of a good hasp still very reasonable.
on 16 May 2014
This shed is very poor quality and not worth the money. It fits where it touches, wood panels split and falling off where the nails have missed or broken, panels let the daylight through. Door does not fit. hinges and closing clasp very flimsy, as is the window which is very thin plastic. The floor moves when walked on. I am a very disappointed customer and have wasted my money
on 4 January 2016
Bough to use as a storage for bikes and tools. The issue I had was that the screws supplied aren't the best so the heads thread far to easily. I had to by extra, more stronger ones. The felting on the roof also wouldn't attach well with the supplied nails but its stayed on through all the wind we have been having (December 15). For the price I can't complain and the wood seems sturdy enough
on 2 February 2015
NO FUSS NO MUSS, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A COUPLE GOOD STRONG GUYS TO HELP YOU THAT HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF JOINERY THOUGH, HARD TO KEEP STRAIGHT AND BALANCED. PRICE MAYBE OK FOR WHAT YOU GET, I THINK A BIT TOO MUCH THOUGH CONSIDERING THE OVERALL QUALITY.