Lekue Decomax with 6 Nozzles, Pink
Colour: Magenta|Change

on 26 March 2016
Very cute tool, easy to work with and also easy to wash. The box is very cute and also included a little booklet containing a list of dessert recipes that I can try. It also described what each nozzle can be used for, which I cannot wait to try all of them.
Tried to make Choux cream with this today and process is smooth, easy to squeeze and did not leak even if you hold the tool down but without squeezing. For me it is not difficult to squeeze like someone have described.

The selection of 6 nozzles is very sufficient for my need. This product makes me want to bake more often, very enjoyable experience.
Once I have a mixer I will try to bake macaroons and hope they turn out great!
review imagereview image
on 12 February 2014
Hassle free! at first I thought it was a bit small but it us big enough to hold a lot and use easily.
Tested it for making macaroons and little chou. Of course a bit of whatever you put in it will remain (equivalent of a macaroon but it is so so comfortable to manipulate...
Cleans very easily, lovely pink color, great silicon feel.
Great product.
on 11 April 2013
This was designed for busy home-cooks like me: with little time, and with little skill with the piping bag (not all of us are born pastry chefs!). It does what it claims and does it perfectly. You just open the large lid on top, load with a spoon, close the lid, add the nozzle you want, et voila, mess-free, easy-does-it piping in all directions! Easy to clean, you can turn it almost inside out as it's silicone... What can I say? Worth every single penny!
on 24 February 2015
It is OK for relatively thin creams and decorations. But when you need to squeeze firmer the cream begin to come out at the top, just from under the lid. Has a rubbery smell, so can put the cream or icing in it only for very short time. Easy to fill and wash though.
on 21 July 2017
We've been a bit hit-&-miss with this. It has been useless at thick cream but ok at everything else. It's hard to recommend it for anything other than very light use.
on 18 March 2013
My wife like this so that's all that matters. Easy to use and produces good icing apparently! Lots of nozzles so lots of practice with different styles.
on 12 September 2015
Nice product but a it stiff to push for my arthritic fingers.
on 12 March 2014
I love cooking & baking, this is so much easier than a normal piping bag. I know a lot of trained professionals think this does not make as good results as a regular piping bag. But as a home cook, this is tha bomb! The sad bit is that it only has 6 nozzles, wish they make more types!
on 30 July 2016
Great for piping neatly/cleanly, but there is quite a bit of mixture left at the end which you just have to try and scoop out.
on 17 April 2014
A very good quality item. Easy to use and less messing than a piping bag. Good for amateur cake decorators.