on 20 September 2012
the skin isnt quite cut to size but only by a fraction,i still looks amazing. good quality product for a good price.
on 11 July 2013
This product has really changed the total look of my PS3, Love it, and was very easy to use and personalise my console. A friend of mine recommended it to me, and after seeing his I was sold. Arrived very quick too.
on 29 May 2014
Not the easiest to apply, but the rewards for applying outweigh that, everyone loves my ps3 now, really makes a difference to the whole setup
on 30 September 2011
This transfer takes away the rather 'boring' look of another black box and makes PS3 look really cool. Transfers are very easy to apply. My son loves it. Acceptable price too! Would reccommend.

Also, why not buy Cook Horizontal stand from C001Pad. - See my other review.
on 9 November 2013
Love this ,my 12 year old loved this , have to say it is still stuck on as good as ever ..looks great
on 15 June 2015
Not adhesive enough corners start to peel back
on 6 January 2016
Looks awesome I love my ps3 even more now
on 16 September 2016
Amazing stuff very easy to install
on 15 December 2015
Great value for money
on 26 May 2012
After buying this product I was very dissapointed as an hour or 2 after putting it on the corners began to peel. No matter what I tried the same corner kept peeling back. I would not recommend getting one as the quality is cheap. If your thinking of getting one I'd get the rubber skins as the stick on ones ain't worth the money or time taken sticking bits back down.