on 25 November 2015
I bought this mp3 player to replace an old I-pod as I was not prepared to keep using the "Apple" store. It arrived within 3 days and was well packed. It has a good weight and feel and the playback quality is as good as my old one and easy to use. I have no problem in recommending this player as good value for money.
on 18 January 2016
Works okay, but has some minor problems (after 3 days use):
- Restarts for no reason
- Files don't always transfer, despite showing on the pc (you need to disconnect the USB device properly)
- Volume and song change are the same buttons (poor design)

Bought for my daughter and serves it's purpose.
on 8 February 2015
I marked it down one star because the buttons are a little on the clicky side. I have always preferred the simple drag and drop file transfer and this is so easy to use. Perfectly small to fit a pocket for work, walking and cycling. I work 10 hour days and this easily kept going all day. Excellent little budget mp3 player!
on 7 April 2015
My only disappointment was that I meant to order the black one rather than white and pink. However that was my fault ordering in haste, as I urgently needed an mp3 player for my backing tracks. The player is ideal for my purpose, with easy identifiable menu's and track settings.All in all a very good player for the price.
on 7 November 2013
First time using MP3 player and would recommend great sound and easy to use. Only downside is more than one use of buttons which is frustrating,hence rating 4, put in its little case its great. Cheap and cheerful and does exactly what I need it to do, Don`t need to spend pounds, they all do the same thing, play music.
on 4 June 2014
This was very poor quality with very floppy buttons and was not able to drive more than a feeble squeak into my Bose PC speakers. It sounded OK with the supplied ear phones. Oh for a fixed base MP3 Win media player that can do this! I would pay far more than this toy cost. If one hates iTunes, then what does one do?
on 14 January 2017
this was purchased for an 85 year old music listener, she is finding it easy to use and has good volume as she is quite deaf but can still use her hearing aids with the ear pieces - I will be adding music from my pc as she does not have one but can still charge player with a mains adapter - very pleased with product
on 28 May 2015
Bought this as a little MP3 to use whilst traveling to work. I think it is very good. I have only charged it once in the two months that I have owned it, and it still says it has 50% battery left!
Changing though the songs is easy, and the volume is also easy to access and change.
A neat little MP3 player.
on 10 April 2012
I'm into the first week of my holiday and have not had to recharge my KUBIK yet. The headphones that came with it fit very comfy and sound quality is very good. I researched nearly all MP3's before I made my decision, and I can honestly say if you have'nt got a fortune to spend, the KUBIK could be the one for you.
on 11 November 2013
Viewing pictures, videos and reading are not practical since screen is too small.
However I needed it only for music and it meets all expectations except that it would have been nicer if it had a built in speaker to use whenever the earphones are not practical. My old cheaper model had the built in speaker.