I ordered these for use in alarm clocks and several pedometers.

They last nearly as long as the well-known brands and give about 6-8 months use in my pedometers. The expensive brands last an extra month or so but these Eunicell batteries are a quarter of the price so even with their slightly shorter life, they offer significantly better value for money. I've been using them for about 4 years and would never revert to the over-priced brands again. Definitely recommended.
on 29 March 2017
Pretty much as shown in the description save being branded "T&E" rather than "Eunicell".
EXP. 31/12/2020. Stated voltage 1.55V. My DMM reads 1.575 to 1.585v.
Fitted one to little alarm clock, second hand goes round and alarm sounds when hour hand and alarm index are coincident. Not sure its reasonable to expect much more at this price.
Stop press - just noticed the minute hand has advanced as has the hour hand but not as much.
NB Just noticed that the packaging of the cells I received is remakably like the packaging shown for the top-rated version of these AG13s except for the manufacturer's logo in the top right corner.
on 26 January 2014
I was wondering why such cheap batteries would have so many 5-star reviews and put my detective skills to work.

What I found is that the good reviews are from 2011, the bad reviews start late 2012 and continue into 2013.

My hypothesis: the seller switched the product along the way and is coasting on the good reviews of the old batteries.
44 Comments| 179 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 January 2016
Supplied batteries not Eunicell but a brand named SODA. Given the price, I did not contact the seller to point this out, however the batteries were really poor and each set only last a few weeks in a LCD temperature/humidity meter before needing to be changed. (By way of comparision, the original cheap Chinese batteries supplied with it lasted over a year).

Even for a £1 or so, still not worth the money.
on 4 December 2014
I orderd this item from the alternative supplier 'bargain busting' specifically for the Eunicell brand but SODA brand batteries were substituted without explanation. Being unable to find any information on this brand I suspected a poor quality product.
The supplier responded promply to my complaint giving a refund without quibble, suggesting a miss-packaging error had been made ...
being a cynical type, I think not !
on 19 April 2013
Bought these to power up one of those torches that extend and have a magnet on one end. I needed four 'cell' batteries at a time so i though i'd buy a pack, choosing this pack as it was at a good price.
I have had just one set of batteries in the torch up till know, (6 months +), even though i use the torch a lot, and the power is still as good as ever.
The batteries come in a blister pack, sort of, which is glued to a cardboard sheet. The sheet is perfreratec so that you can rip one section at a time off without disturbing the other batteries.
The power is there and the power is good.
on 19 February 2014
I had bought a singing bath turtle toy for my son and had read the negative reviews on amazon that it goes through batteries really quickly, so when it needed new batteries, I looked with trepidation to see how much they were. I was thrilled to see they were so cheap. These have now been used for a month and are still going strong, even though my little boy has the turtle singing all the time he is in the bath!
on 22 November 2015
I didn't receive Eunicell, but got sent SODA instead. Not sure if it makes any difference but they were rubbish. Used them in my sons toys and they lasted about 10 mins. I guess you get what you pay for.
on 11 January 2016
Frankly, I was expecting 2 batteries for the £1.47 I paid; I was therefore very pleasantly surprised to receive 2 cards with a total of 24 batteries on them. Delighted with this purchase which arrived on time and well packaged - it will keep my kitchen timer going for the next hundred years or so!
review image
on 29 June 2017
Great batteries which were well packaged and work well. Please do keep them away from babies and small children though as they can be extremely harmful.