on 10 November 2011
The clock looks way better in real life than it does in the picture. Shiny and elegant, I liked it so much that I ordered and bought four of these clocks for me and for some relatives who were impressed and liked the design of the clock. The price was a bit on the expensive side for me but the quality justifies it, so I can still say it was worth buying four let alone one.
on 12 November 2010
Bought this as a gift for my parents to have in their lounge. It's a nice hight quality product and we are very pleased with it.
on 19 December 2011
This clock was to replace one which was left to me by my mother a number of years ago. Was I surprised when I found practically the identical clock. Very pleased with purchase.
on 24 December 2012
It is a little smaller than I expected but looks neat and quite expensive, and does the business of keeping the time admirably!
on 31 July 2014
This piece of rubbish lasted 6 weeks and has now stopped. Second hand sticks. In view of price didn't even think of keeping packaging or despatch note as thought must be reasonably good quality. So now can't return. This is the second duff clock amazon has sold me this year. Will not be making a third purchase. Do not buy this junk.
on 9 January 2014
A very clear second hand, which is what I wanted.

I was initially disappointed with the style of the hour and minute hands although they were as advertised, however, I've got used to them.

It keeps reasonable time.

It was bought to replace a similar sized clock which stopped working after about five years, one that had a more modern style. It seems that modern style is no longer available. The new clock's wall mounting placed the clock lower down the wall.
on 7 February 2013
This is the third London Clock Co. product I have around the house. They are all top quality, I am now seeking to buy a fourth one for another room.
on 30 January 2013
this is just what we were looking for a clock that you can actually see the time and it looks really smart too
on 13 November 2014
Really beautiful clock for the money. The ornate hands are a particularly attractive feature.
on 31 August 2014
Good, but I returned it as it was not a radio controlled one, otherwise good.

See one answered question