Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 21 June 2017
We bought this as a temporary solution which turned permanent as it was such a great crib! My son loves it and is still sleeping in it at 2.5 years old, he can't climb out either so we were saved the fear of trying to transition him to a toddler bed early on. The mesh is perfect for babies that like to roll and once you have the knack for putting the crib up and down, it's fantastic.

Can't recommend this enough! We will be buying a second for our baby due in August! :)
on 25 May 2014
We decided to go for this cot as I personally don't like the wooden ones. We use it everyday since the baby's birth (he's 6months old now) and despite some reviews he's never had a problem with the mattress. I must admit it's quite hard but it has never bothered him. He's been sleeping through the night since 6 weeks old. Falls asleep quickly with no hassle, no crying. It's the best place in the house for his naps during the day too. I love the changing thing! So handy! Though he's probably getting too heavy for it now.. And the zipped entrance on the front of it. I'm sure he'll love it once he starts crawling. I highly recommend this cot.
on 15 June 2017
Great quality item! Very sturdy for a travel cot. I noticed some reviews mentioned it was tricky to assemble but my father in law managed to put it together with no troubles. Great insert for younger babies making it easy to get them out in the night.
on 8 October 2017
I bought this item 4 years ago and still in good condition,my 2 grand children used it and still going on.
on 28 June 2017
In process of returning this as it's very heavy.
How this qualifies as a 'travel' cot is beyond me!!
on 16 July 2017
Love it!
on 7 May 2017
I would Highly recommend this product. Well made, easy to assemble. Service was excellent. Arrived on time and well packaged.
on 30 May 2017
Lovely travel crib/cot, struggle to get it to lock but that was out fault for not reading the instructions correctly.
Only used once so far, grand son slept through the night.
on 19 April 2017
Brilliant
on 11 April 2017
Very nice and pleased with product .