Style Name: Black-Rain Cover|Change
Price:£9.03+ £1.95 shipping

on 5 August 2012
Replaced an old cover which blew away in a gale. This is not only much more waterproof, but has the means to attach it with a knot to the back pack. So hopefully I won't lose this!
on 26 June 2013
rolls down into a tiny pack, so it's easy to store when not in use. Very light. I only needed to use it a couple of times on my trip, but it's performing well so far.
on 25 September 2013
Simple and effective just the thing for protecting your bag against the elements, would recommend purchasing. , either fasten to side of bag or keep inside.
on 21 March 2015
All as described. Rolls up very small and compact to include in my Camera Backpack in case of a deluge whilst out and about. Even looks good too!
on 10 May 2014
Fantastic for my daughter to use when she walks to and from school in the rain. Very small and easy to pack away in her rucksack for when needed
on 28 January 2013
This waterproof backpack rain cover is just the job - it was pouring today and it kept my rucksack beautifully dry - it did the job perfectly!
on 28 December 2012
Fantastic slightly too big but once pulled together it fits snugly. Would certainly recommend anyone to buy this product. thank you trekmates
on 16 June 2013
I bought this to compliment my LowePro FastPack 350 as it didn't have a rain cover with it and does the job perfectly. At a very good price.
on 5 April 2014
Fits in the side pocket of my rucksack easily. Is waterproof so I know my laptop is safe from getting damp etc.
on 10 February 2014
Bought to protect camera gear backpack - 5 star! No problem with storage either as it folds in to its own bag.

See one answered question