Customer reviews

Welcome Back Colour
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£24.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 5 January 2015
If you've not yet come across Denmark's Tina Dico, try You Tube for her video of "Sacré Coeur" (included on this double CD).

It was her vocals on Zero 7's second album "When It Falls" in 2004 that first captivated me. Check out Zero 7's performance of "Home" on Jimmy Kimmel Live and you'll see why.

I've never been jealous of a microphone stand before!

Yes she's beautiful. But so is her voice. And so is her music.
on 30 April 2011
Great song writer with very original lyrics, versitile melodies and beautiful voice! Have seen her live and I was more thane impressed! Highly recommended!
3 people found this helpful
on 30 August 2014
Brill album. Never heard of her before hand. Took a punt and lucked out. bum
on 5 February 2016
Great collection of songs. I loved Tina Dico in Zero 7 doesn't quite hit the spot but still nice to listen to if you like her talents.
on 2 January 2013
Having just come back from Copenhagen and seeing Tina D live I thought I'd purchase a CD. This is was a great choice and I can't think why she hasn't taken off in the UK. Tina D is similar to Ellie Goulding so giver her a try.
on 22 November 2010
I have to nail my colours to the mast quickly and have done so in the 'title'!

This yet another superb album from TD - some old, some new etc but all to the standard we have come to expect of her now.

The frightening things is that she is even better live so anyone lucky enugh to have her appearing close to them in her 2011 tour do yourself a massive favour and get along - even I am considering travelling to Manchester or Birmingham to catch her.

Her voice continues to glide effortlessly through the 2 discs and to give the impression of it all coming so naturally to her - I am sure it is not the case but it just seems that way.

For any TD fan - buy it.
For any non TD fan - try it
6 people found this helpful
on 25 January 2012
This is an excellent compilation and a perfect entry for those new to Tina's work. I'm a huge fan with several albums and have seen her perform live (which I can 100% recommend). Friends that I've introduced her music to, sometimes find her a little meloncholy, and the second CD here might fall into that category. However, I find her music constantly uplifting, and so in tune to my mood state at so many times as to be spooky. She has a beautiful voice, and shows a genuine closeness to her fans which is rare. She has a fantastic knack of capturing so many different times in my life in her songs. Her lyrics are moving and real. Buy this album and I guarantee you will be hooked.
on 18 November 2010
My Tina Dickow fascination started back in 2008, where I bought the box "A Beginning, A Detour, An Open Ending". And I was hooked instantly. Her great voice and big talent for writing songs that touches you deep within is sublime. Then I got "The Road to Gävle" and now "Welcome Back Colour" (WBC), considering to buy the other albums too... I know they're without a doubt good. This album consists of two cd's - "Up" and "Down", where the tempo goes up and down, there's older and new songs, but all new-recorded. And it's nice to hear her moving a bit away from all the melancholy and getting a bit more rocked :) I love both styles.

I attended a concert resently on the "WBC"-tour and what a great experience - if you like her, you should definitely go too ;)
6 people found this helpful
on 5 December 2011
This is great music. Nice vocal and good music. We hear it when were are driving all the time. Buy it.