Customer reviews

Size: SH|Colour: Black Silver|Change
Price:£34.55 - £79.96

on 20 March 2013
I got these just recently, in hope of some relief from pesky DOMS.
At this point cannot comment on the long term quality, or performance / compression but, so far, while worn for a time, before, during and after the exercise, I can definitely feel my quads to be less fatigued and in somewhat less pain.
Look and feel - on, these look rather flattering and smart; are really very soft, made of fabric which feels like liquid silk and are super comfortable - like a second skin.
Little but - The 3/4 length is more like 6/10, which actually comes to just below the knee - Personally would prefer true 3/4 length.
Comfort - during my daily, furious squash sessions, those Capri stay bone dry and keep me cool / comfortable.
Size - After spending ages on the net looking for comments / advice on size choice (other than from the manufacturer), have gone with my usual size for sports capri tights, although, taking note of my body shape and choosing accordingly.
Will give it some time to see, if the tights perform as expected long term ...
on 12 November 2012
I got these in black/silver (but they just look black to me) in a size MH. The 'H' fitting provides a wider waist for the more 'Athletic' shape and they really fit me nicely. They are described as 3/4 length but actually come to just below the knee which personally I prefer.
They are made of very soft, silky fabric which is panelled in areas where more stress is likely. They feel so comfortable just like a second skin in fact and they really DO seem to prevent muscle fatigue.
At £52 they are quite pricey but providing they hold there shape and last they'll be worth it.
on 11 February 2014
Smaller and shorter than expected; same size Skins A400 full length fit perfectly and are fantastic, these seemed smaller despite being the same size...
on 29 July 2013
These compression tights are good to wear when running. They're smooth and comfortable. The only reason I down graded them is that they are a little tight at the hem of the leg, and this gets a bit aggravating if worn for long periods. Otherwise, a good buy.
on 13 July 2013
Great quality as always from Skins, first time on an A400 great all round support and great fit, would recommend
on 29 June 2015
As many people said, they do come just below the knee and I have long legs so they do only just, but I quite like that. I was expecting them to be tighter/more compressive but they fit nicely and I wear them after most sessions!
on 1 June 2015
I am realy satisfied with this product I did already train in it and it feels great.
on 24 May 2015
Very comfortable and soft to touch. Like them very much.
on 28 July 2014
I like Skins so I am sure I will love these when I get round to wearing them! Seemed a bit tight when I tried them on even though they are the same size as my full length ones. I guess I just need to try a run in them before passing comment
on 28 February 2016