Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 11 July 2011
Purchased these as didn't want to be paying the stupid prices of other filters. Easy to fit using instructions - looks tidy under sink. As far as I know water comes out nicely filtered - I'm still here after using them for past year anyhow. Cheers
on 31 October 2011
Very prompt delivery. Instructions were easy to follow, and installed in less than 10 minutes. Seems to be working well so far, and if it continues then this was excellent value for money compared to 'branded' alternatives.
on 30 September 2011
The filters were well priced, well packaged and arrived promptly. Happy to do business with this firm again.

One very happy customer
VINE VOICEon 28 September 2012
The last filter we bought for our Neff fridge/freezer cost just shy of £45. Given that the filter will last about 6 months the Vyair product is much cheaper and just as good. After one or two anxious moments in removing the old push-fit adapter, the end of the water-feed pipe pushed straight in without any further ado and seems to be tight and dry. Just remember to flush the new filter by running 4 gallons of water through it, as a little grey sediment will be released in this time. Also remember to prise off the little blue clip from the end of the filter connector, and, obviously, connect it the right way round! Excellent, well-done Vyair/Amazon.
on 17 April 2012
I was wondering about the quality of these filters when I ordered them but they were such a good price that I thought I would try them.
They are fine and work well, I would highly recommend them, however, I felt that I could only give them 4 stars because they are slightly narrower than the regular ones and do not stay in the original bracket supplied with the fridge. Zip ties are provided though, but a little fiddly especially if your filter is placed in a hard to get to place.
on 6 January 2013
these are very reasonably priced and I assume do their job - the only slight frustration is that if you are replacing an old filter of the same model it is almost impossible to disconnect the old one from the pipes even after you remove the circlips. Only thing is to cut the pipes, so each time you change filter the pipes get shorter and shorter - eventually have to fit longer pipes!
on 12 February 2012
I bought these with little expectation, however they are easy to use and work very well, given the price I think it is all round A+++.
on 28 September 2013
What a waste of money. Upon fitting the filter was leaking from the seal on the filter casing. To be clear, this is not at the end fittings, this is the main body of the filter. Absolute rubbish. I fitted the other one from the pack and it seems OK at the moment but I will be ordering from a different supplier and replacing asap as I have no confidence in the quality of these products.
on 22 April 2012
Does what it says on the box, a decent quality filter for the water and ice dispenser on the fridge. Easily installed, nice clear water.
on 1 December 2013
So far so good. water taste is as good as any other leading brands in the market. I have used 1 filter already. Very impressed with the results. Would recommend.

price I paid was cheap and reasonable.