Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 1 July 2017
Excellent. Arrived fast. A+++. Would definitely buy from this seller again. Thank you.
on 6 July 2017
As a radiation therapist, I was interested to read this book. It is a must read for all health professionals.
on 2 May 2017
Eye opening book - it is a must read if you are a health conscious individual.
on 21 July 2016
Unbelievably good book!!!! A must buy!!!
on 25 July 2017
My view before reading the book was that it was probably based on a few small studies or would be cherry picking data to fit a preconceived hypothesis. How wrong I was it is very comprehensively researched and based on a wide variety of evidence!

I suffer with inflammatory arthritis and have begun to explore the ways in which this might relate to my diet. I was a vegetarian before but like many others who have read this book, I am now a vegan and intend to eat as many whole foods as possible.

Fantastic book I will no doubt read again.
on 7 July 2017
One of the most interesting books I've ever read - really cannot recommend this enough!
on 17 October 2017
A masterpiece. I thought I would be lost as an artist reading it but instead I was absorbed. It is so well written a young person can understand it. The humble offering of the wholefood plant-based diet as the most effective prevention and reversal of serious illnesses is pure genius. I wish everyone had a copy. What a generous, compassionate service to humanity.
on 3 April 2017
Items received as expected in good condition
on 22 March 2017