Customer reviews

on 21 July 2013
We started purchasing this product on line after it had been recommended by a hospital consultant and we then found
the product could not be purchased at 'well known' chemists. Good for the internet.
on 30 August 2014
This has helped my sore eyes tremendously .
on 7 June 2013
I bought this because I was having problems with my eyelids becoming inflamed and the problem kept recurring. Since using Blephasol my eyelids have been fine and it certainly seemed to calm them down.
on 9 April 2015
Suffered from Blephritis for many years. This product, used night and morning helps with uncomfortable symptoms and sooths the eyes.
Have always purchased this product and can highly recommend it.
on 22 September 2013
I have tried to cut down my usage of this product as it's not cheap...but whenever I do, my eyes itch terribly. Therefore I know it works like nothing else does...I just wish it didn't cost so much!
on 3 September 2016
Purchased on behalf of my husband who has had a problem with one of his eyes sporadically over the past 2 years an eye specialist recommended Blephasol and it has really helped ease the problem.
on 13 April 2016
This is a brilliant product so soothing.
on 29 June 2014
Blephasol may seem expensive, but if you are suffering with blepharitis it is worth every penny.
Within one use, I have a huge improvement.
I would highly recommend this product
on 16 April 2013
Using this and the wipes is good value, much more economical that the Lid Care wipes. The hole in the nozzle is just a bit big though, so you use more lotion than you really need to.
on 25 January 2014
This is good for my daily eye regime although I also love the wipes. But the lotion is more economical and I've carried it abroad too and lasts longer than the wipes so a good buy.