INNERSPEAKER [VINYL]
Format: Vinyl|Change

on 6 April 2017
In was really looking forward to my 3rd Tame Impala CD, like a kid. I have no doubt of the musical quality but one of the most enjoyable bits for me is reading the inlay card with the track listings and all the other information provided.

My disappointment is great as the inlay card is in fact for the album Lonerism.

I have this CD so if you read this please send me the inlay card.
on 9 August 2017
A great LP very fine psych music for those who enjoy a groovy ride.
on 30 October 2017
Tame impala do us proud. Brilliant track listing. Love this band (man).
on 5 January 2013
With comparisons to Pink Floyd, The Beatles & Cream, this band is still so unique. This is possibly the best album I have listened to from the 00's to present time. Tracks like "Alter Ego" have the energy to give you the goosebumps upon every single listen! The Deluxe Edition includes a few tracks from their 2008 EP and also a few new tracks plus remixes...worth every penny. So, do yourself a favour and buy this record.
on 21 January 2013
A first listen provides lots of reference points to other led Zeppellin riffed ,guitar psychadelia with full on sonic workouts combined with delicate ,quiet passages emphasising specific guitar effects. Nothing new in the format, but a satisfying new take on a familiar well trodden path
on 5 December 2016
Great cd! Bought this as a gift, Only thing is it's not the full album (collectors edition) so there are some songs missing
on 11 August 2015
This CD gets a fair "hammering" on a daily basis when the radio runs "dry"
on 15 December 2012
I bought this on the recommendation of a friend of a friend. We had been to see 'Bat for Lashes' and when this was mentioned to the third party they said that 'BFL' were 'so last year' (prat).
When I first put the CD on I thought 'Oh my God, this is terrible', but I persevered and after the first track I really got into it and really enjoyed the rest of it.
Very Good stuff.
on 10 May 2015
What a blinding and original album...music sounds so future.
Great vocals..lyrics..riffs...changing all the time.
Plays and plays and plays in car and at home. Excellent!!!!
on 25 March 2013
I find nothing to dislike about this record. I listen to a lot of different music and Tame Impala make albums that I keep coming back to again and again. It's dreamlike qualities, the melodies and the understated pop hooks all combine to make a mesmerising piece of art. I highly recommended it to all lovers of music, as well as the new Tame Impala record 'Lonerism' :)