on 10 February 2013
I'm not able to test UV absorbtion, but the quality looks great and it fits the lens perfectly.
Even if the filter is plain glass, it fits my requirement for a lens protector.
on 16 September 2011
I've always - for the last 50 years - used a UV filter to protect my lenses. It's cheaper than replacing the lens. This filter performs optically as well as more expensive examples and mechanically as well as the best. The filters arrived promptly and the one I ordered in error, thinking both Panasonic lenses were the same diameter, was replaced immediately, no question, no quibble, no charge. Excellent.
on 1 November 2013
Easy to screw onto the lens 52mm - Use for standard 14-42mm that came with the Lumix G3 and was sound happy that immediately ordered a second for the 45-150mm lens that I had also - Does the job well and prevents future worry for lens damage - Picture quality is uninhibited by the lens - Cannot even tell it is there - Would high recommend
on 29 April 2013
First time I have had one of these filters.I lost my lens cap and decided this was a more cost effective solution.I have just returned from a holiday in Scotland and the camera had a good workout.This filter did all that was asked of it.
on 17 December 2013
I accidentely dropped my Panasonic G3 camera, the Filter smashed into small pieces, the camera lens was not damaged. I immediately ordered a new filter, Maxsima is perfect. Always use a Filter to protect your lens,
on 12 February 2013
Initial results with the Filter attached have been satisfactory, with no seen Vignetting. I am therefore happy that I have been able to protect my lens optics at a reasonable price.
on 18 November 2012
One of those must have basics that you put in place keep it clean and forget its there. It will however prevent a disaster that could spoil a days photography.
on 29 August 2012
This fitted well, doesn't seem to impact adversely on the photo quality and is protecting my expensive lens. No problems at all.
on 9 March 2013
It arrived very quickly and in good order. Does the job perfectly now all I have to do is get better at taking photographs.
on 18 October 2014
Does what it says on the packet and will protect your lenses..hadn't realised I needed one of these until I went on a photographic course, bought two for my two lenses.