on 22 April 2013
Starting weightlifting and a high protein diet a few years ago had clearly taken its toll on my digestive system as I often felt bloated especially after those delicious protein shakes! Obviously this became a problem so I tried to find a solution and after reading reviews about this product I figured I would give it a try and now after taking them for only a few weeks I feel much better and the bloating has completely gone. Definitely a 5 star product and would recommend it to anyone.
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 March 2014
After a few days my bloated stomach was going down and within a week I was going more regularly. I have started losing weight and having ibs this has eased my symptoms. My appeitite has reduced. Good product
on 11 February 2014
This product was dispatched very quickly. From the first day of using it I could feel a difference. Great for healthy digestion without giving that stomach cramp feeling that often comes with these kinds of product.
on 16 March 2015
As I get older I noticed that after each meal I would feel bloated and uncomfortable. My sister told me that I needed a good colon cleanse to get rid of all the leftover toxins from my food. In just two weeks of taking this supplement, I felt a huge difference after each meal, I sleep better at night and feel less bloated. My quality of life has improved greatly since i started the use of this product. Another great thing is that it is cheaper than all the other colon cleanses and it actually works gently. I can take it before work and not have to worry about running to the bathroom 10 times like most products like this. This has given me a more regular digestive system. It is a great product and I will continue to use as needed.
on 21 May 2015
I’ve been using nutraflush on and off for almost 2 years now. I like to use this cleanse whenever I start feeling bloated or when my bowels become irregular. Once I take it for a few weeks my bowels get back on track and I never feel bloated while I use them. Another benefit I have gotten while taking them is some weight loss. Usually each time I use my 2 bottles I will lose about 3 kilograms without changing anything that I normally do. They have never given me any side effects either. I used to take laxatives, which was a bad idea because they made me feel terrible. You only need to take around 4 pills each day, sometimes I will only take 2 depending on how I am feeling. It’s also important to drink a good amount of water with these pills because it helps them absorb quickly into your system. Nutraflush is a good cleanse and it has quality ingredients that don’t contain any chemicals. I’m a regular buyer of it and I plan on continuing to use it for a while.
on 5 September 2013
This capsules is good for indigestion. I lost a few kgs maybe because of the change of diet, however, eating instant meal or processed meat will not be much problem as these capsules detoxify your body and encourage better digestion. I already finished the first bottle but I'm quite surprised because the first bottle only has 59 pills, (realise this because I normally took two pills as instructed but the at last, only one left) perhaps technical issue but no worries, it's all good. Satisfied with this product.
on 18 December 2012
I have heard of Body Detox treatments before, and I took part in a couple of detoxifying sessions to clean my body out. All these sessions did me good; however, their price is so high that I could not afford to take part in these sessions more than once a year now. I looked for a home detox/cleanse program and found this product after a good deal of research and the reviews online seemed real and earnest about its effects. I bought this product three months ago. I can say that with the help of this supplement, I feel great, have a flatter stomach and more energy. Plus I do not have to spend so much money to get a cleaner, healthier body
on 19 March 2015
I work out like crazy, and I hardly see any results. My stomach is still big from my pregnancy, and nothing has worked to shrink it. Once I started using this product, my stomach was flatter it in just one month.I didn't have any nasty side effects taking this either. I have lost 3 kilos in that time period. It is safe and works really fast, I would not have purchased this if it was not all-natural ingredients . Other cleansers are harsh and can leave someone sick rather than relieved. This cleanse does the job very well. I drink plenty of water and it works just fine. Hydration is very important when using any cleanse. I give it five stars for helping me succeed in losing my belly weight that I was working so hard to lose.
on 10 May 2013
I have only been using the product for 1 week but already feel less bloated and healthier.
Using the product is also making me think more about my diet and the foods I eat so it is helping me in two ways.
Would definitley recommend the product.
on 3 January 2013
I was eating a lot whole grain cereals and fruits to get more fiber in my diet. It was tough to have that diet so now I have been taking these capsules for my digestive and intestinal systems. One thing I noticed though is this definitely works better when I drink more water. I drink around 8 - 10 glasses per day when taking this supplement and it improved the `cleanse' a great deal.