on 15 July 2017
Have to say. This little beauty is one of the best products I have bought for my dogs from Amazon.
No more snagging with two separate leads. This just attaches to your existing lead ( or an extended lead )
I have noticed it can snag under the dogs leg, and you have to remove it, or just lift the dogs paw over it, so no great problem.

Now a tip to the manufacturers...If I was part of the design team, I'd make one of them slightly longer, and slacker, for the lead dog.
My older dog doesn't like anyone near it as it starts to squat and do her business. The way the leads are at the moment. my only option is to detach it from my pups collar and lift her up so older doggy can do her business....Just a thought.
But your still getting 10 / 10
5 people found this helpful
on 7 April 2016
Amazing product! Works perfect for small breeds. Way better than any soft/leather/chain 2 dog leads that i have tried.
review imagereview image
15 people found this helpful
on 8 March 2017
This thing is AMAZING!! Seriously can not recommend it enough. It has revolutionised dog walking. I had almost given up walking them together before getting this as they just tangle around each other and it's a nightmare. This swivels so they can not tangle up, no matter how often they switch sides. I use a waist lead and can even go for runs with both my pups now. Love love love.
5 people found this helpful
on 9 February 2017
Really, really pleased with this lead coupler! I've got two small dogs and this really helps. The fact that it's that bungee material is brilliant and it's very good quality. Really strong clip too. Definitely worth the money.
6 people found this helpful
on 11 October 2017
Amazing. Super happy with my purchase - which I dont say often. The bungee-ness works wonders. My two collie puppies race off, reach the end of the line, and the bungee stretches taking the brunt of the snap off. Yes, sometimes it yanks them together and they knock heads, but maybe that'll make them learn.

We used to walk them with two separate leads, which they'd cross over and eventually tangle the leads up. This solves that problem instantly and so far we've had zero tangles. The length is perfect on it too, just short enough so they dont go either side of a tree and get tangled, but just long enough so they have a bit of space between each other.

I highly recommend this coupler. Build quality is great. The length is spot on. The bungee works wonders. Price is good value too.
2 people found this helpful
on 14 July 2017
have not been able to review before because I had not been fit enough to use it ...excellent on all fronts .,and does not tangle at all!!..that was the bit I was sceptical about!...bought primarily for 2 whippets works well ..and even worked as efficiently with one dachshund and one whippet..none of the dogs exercised had been on a brace lead before..and have enjoyed getting me and leads in a tangle..we all were able to walk together at last ..do you do a trio??!!
2 people found this helpful
on 9 April 2018
Very sturdy construction, I have a miniature schnauzer but often dog sit for a registered pitbull made from pure muscle. The pitbull is very well behaved but once he gets sight of the sea, he's unstoppable. I'm petite and rather puny, my schnauzer alone has managed to pull me head over heels whilst traversing a damp and leafy decline. This bungee is perfect, I can take 'little and large' for walkies' on the same lead, with no problem at all, the elastication (which is very firm) takes the strain instead of my elbow, shoulder and arm muscle. The dog seem to realise they can't beat the bungee and as a result, it seems they don't even try. A highly recommended walking aid for dogs that pull, I also recommend the double bungie to use on large, powerful solo dog walks.

When I take the pitbull out alone, I just clip both leads onto his collar which makes it double effective. I wish they'd make a shorter (half the length would be perfect) and slightly less thick single bungee for when I take the miniature schnauzer out.... hint hint.
on 5 December 2017
I thought this would be the perfect solution to walking my neighbour’s Pom and my JRT. Great quality, plenty of give, do I mean shock resistant? Anyway, it would be great - if only the dogs weren’t both stubborn little so-and-so’s who insist on going in different directions! The pressure is off my arms but it didn’t really work out as well as I’d hoped!
3 people found this helpful
on 5 September 2017
This item was a god send when I dog sit my friends two dogs. she always brings their retractable leads which are hard to use when you are trying to walk 3 dogs. Now I put her two on the one retractable lead and can control them both tother without 2 bulky hand in one hand. Also stops the problem with tall the leads getting tangles up.
One person found this helpful
on 12 September 2017
I was looking after my sister's dog for 2 weeks and got this lead so I could walk her dog and my dog at the same time. It worked really well and they both seemed to enjoy it. Had several comments on how cute they looked on the lead. It did the job and glad I bought it.
One person found this helpful