on 27 April 2013
Holds both bottle and cap for convenient draining and storage with the added compartment for sachet storage. It is also convenient for use when staying away from home.
on 8 November 2012
This is a convenient drying system. It also holds the little packets for this system in the base. It does the job for a good price.
on 13 August 2015
I was a bit skeptical that this would solve my sinus problem but I am now a convert and would recommend this very simple device that really does work after years of antibiotics I now know that I can use this very simple device and clear up any infections quickly
on 10 February 2013
Great storage for my neilmed bottle, i didn't want to put the standard holder on the wall somewhere, with this i can store it in a cupboard and it allows the bottle to drain,and can store sachets to, perfect.
on 1 January 2014
Useful product for keeping the rinse bottle and the sachets safely stored in the bathroom. It appears to be well made but I would only consider it suitable for home use as it does not appear to be designed to be portable. Perhaps the manufacturers should consider a product for safely transporting the bottle and sachets whilst away from home.
on 29 April 2014
This is a very useful device for keeping your kit clean and tidy - I have a netipot and Himself has a sinus rinse kit, and both of these are catered for here. The storage compartment is really useful and it's so much better to use than the nasadock that comes supplied with the sinus rinse kit. I small thing but well worth having.
on 20 December 2013
I've used the Neilmed sinus rinse bottle for a couple of years now and this was the missing link for me. Instead of leaving my bottle and cap rolling around on the draining board, it's stored on an hygienic and aesthetically pleasing stand. The built-in storage tray easily holds a couple of sachets. What a great piece of kit!!
on 7 May 2016
A perfect little stand to hold the bottle and cap so that neither will get mislaid. Fits together easily - just follow the instructions. Has different bits for either the bottle or neti pot. Also the base holds a large number of the little sachets. Does the job it was designed for.
on 6 November 2014
Well after getting it together it works fine. When assembling I had to be careful I didn't break the plastic, I had to push them on firmly. I was pleased when I had to lift the unit up to get a Sinus rinse sachett out. It doesn't fall apart. Would recommend
on 16 October 2015
I won't be using this NasaDock because it would have to be screwed to my bathroom tiles , and be permanently on show, so i'll keep every thing in a cupboard. So in fairness i can't comment about the Drying Stand except to say it looks quality

See one answered question