on 3 March 2012
First I would like to commend this seller on superfast delivery. Amazing. And the item just as described...very beautiful and lots of fun. I got it to use in my Zumba class..just to add a bit of jingle jangle and it was perfect...not too loud as to distract but just loud enough to make everyone else want one. I would recommend for anyone who just wants to have a bit of fun with any type of dancing.
on 23 March 2012
Just started a belly dancing class and wanted a scarf to wear to make the jingle sound as I danced. Ordered the scarf on Wednesday evening and it's arrived Friday morning - wearing it as I type. I'm size 14/16 and fits me fine, would only recommend up to size 18 though. Really good quality, can't wait to wear it next Wednesday.
on 17 April 2012
As stated, good price for what it is, I have lost a few coins and beads already, but I use it for Zumba and not belly dancing. Would purchase again and pleased with supplier as prompt delivery.
on 3 March 2011
I am really pleased with this. It was delivered very quickly and is of good quality. Very recommended.
on 12 July 2013
I ordered the scarf as part of a Samba costume. It arrived promptly and has not shed a single disc in several performances. The discs and beads are very firmly attached by thick thread. An excellent buy at a very reasonable price. Thank you.
on 28 October 2013
The coins do not fall off, i would know since my brother has often mistaken them for real coins and tried to rip them off. Upon firs receiving this product, it did smell a bit, so it's best to wash it before you wear it, other than that it's really good quality.
on 10 April 2012
I got this item within the time frame I wanted and it's exactly how it looks on the website. Does what I want it to in my dance class and I can't wait to use it more!
on 17 November 2011
Pleasantly surprised by the quality of this item for the price. Nice vivid colour, and it doesn't look cheap. Ideal for my belly dance class.
on 1 August 2013
Bought this and yes it looks good. First time I wore it, the detail on the top of the skirt at the waist unravelled and continued to unravel removing the first line of beaded detail.

Sorry - not impressed and won't buy again. Many other alternatives are available which I will buy in future.
on 17 April 2012
This scarf is great value for money, it's good quality, it arrived quickly and has livened up my Zumba class no end.