on 14 December 2011
This is absolutely stunning. It's perfect for wearing with leggings to 'bling up' your outfit! As there are a selection of colours, you can make any outfit unique. I love this and the material and coins are really lovely.
on 23 March 2012
Just started a belly dancing class and wanted a scarf to wear to make the jingle sound as I danced. Ordered the scarf on Wednesday evening and it's arrived Friday morning - wearing it as I type. I'm size 14/16 and fits me fine, would only recommend up to size 18 though. Really good quality, can't wait to wear it next Wednesday.
on 3 March 2012
First I would like to commend this seller on superfast delivery. Amazing. And the item just as described...very beautiful and lots of fun. I got it to use in my Zumba class..just to add a bit of jingle jangle and it was perfect...not too loud as to distract but just loud enough to make everyone else want one. I would recommend for anyone who just wants to have a bit of fun with any type of dancing.
on 17 April 2012
As stated, good price for what it is, I have lost a few coins and beads already, but I use it for Zumba and not belly dancing. Would purchase again and pleased with supplier as prompt delivery.
on 3 March 2011
I am really pleased with this. It was delivered very quickly and is of good quality. Very recommended.
on 10 April 2012
I got this item within the time frame I wanted and it's exactly how it looks on the website. Does what I want it to in my dance class and I can't wait to use it more!
on 17 November 2011
Pleasantly surprised by the quality of this item for the price. Nice vivid colour, and it doesn't look cheap. Ideal for my belly dance class.
on 17 April 2012
This scarf is great value for money, it's good quality, it arrived quickly and has livened up my Zumba class no end.
on 23 December 2012
The colours are same as pictured - very bright colour and loads of jingley coins - kids will love it
on 29 January 2014
3 Rows Belly Dance Scarf - Yellow Silver Coins Bought during the zumba craze which has since been and gone!