Customer reviews

on 18 December 2016
good gloves, wrong size, but used the online size chart.
on 15 July 2014
Perfect for using your iPhone outside.

These are only really splash proof, best used with bigger gloves over the top if wet/really cold.

OK for most of winter in the UK however.
on 23 April 2014
For the price, I had expected a bit more than less than a week before having to return them.

I'm on a course of medication that affects the nerve endings on my fingers. According to the description, these gloves were exactly what I needed because I cannot use my fingers in any kind of cold weather.

Trying to buy gloves at this time of year is not easy. So I was happy to pay the price. They fitted perfectly and they worked - I could use my phone. Then three goes later they began to fall to bits.

If you get lucky with a pair that have been well made I'd recommend them. Not for me though.
on 22 December 2014
Excellent service and great product