on 4 January 2013
I've now bought three of these cases, for the iPhone 3GS, 4 and 4S - they're simply the best iPhone cases available. In fact I'd say that they are the only phone case I've ever been remotely happy with.

Very tight/snug fit, unlike other cases, your phone won't come out of it. Stylish and protective. Looks good in both black and white. I've dropped my phone quite hard on a tarmac driveway and my phone was fine.
on 4 November 2012
Arrived on time, but my initial thoughts were that the ultra slim case was too tight. I had trouble removing my iPhone from the sleeve. However, after a couple of days the leather case had given just enough to be a perfect fit.
on 17 April 2012
I have had several of the SENA cases, and judging by others I still think they are the best leather, simple design and well made. I would not recommend white from a practical point of view, as I expect this case to get dirty very quickly, but hoping it looks good for a while. This case does seem better leather than the last iPhone 3GS (in black) that purchased online from an authorised seller - which stretched and went very thin quickly (very unusual). So all in all, happy with the super white look, grain of leather and the fact that it matches my new white iPhone 4S. I just have the challenge of keeping is pristine clean!
on 8 August 2012
Bought the white send case to replace a similar red one I had lost. Very happy with the replacement, its white colour stands out in my handbag or attaché case and I have found both cases quite protective, keeps it pristine.
on 15 September 2014
Gift for friend who loves the leather. It does discolour after a few months but that is to be expected.