on 5 January 2011
This was bought for my daughter for her Baby Annabelle Clothes and it is just way too small for that use. The only things that fit in are the hats. Even the shoes I bought for her doll can only fit in if I put one shoe in a draw. My daughter now uses it for her hair bands and dressing up jewellery.
on 2 January 2012
The draws were of good quality however they are very small. Picture makes the product look much bigger along with the explanation
on 23 January 2013
I bought these for my daughter to keep her glitter tattoo kit in and they were perfect! very pretty and great quality. Seller is also very helpful. The description of these drawers is 100% accurate - read it properly if u don't want to be disappointed!
on 16 April 2015
This photograph is very deceiving. My daughter bought this to store her things for her American Girl Doll, as a lot of the goods on the site are for that doll. The shoes on the top of the box give it a perspective that makes it look substantial (our fault we didn't check the dimension) but it is literally tiny. She can't even get one AGD dress in one of the drawers. It must be made for the things of those doll that are about 5 inches high and it would be helpful if it stated this.
on 12 October 2014
My grand daughter has asked for these for Christmas, came as described and I am sure she will have a great time playing with them. She has also asked for The American Girl Doll and I thought this would be ideal to store the dolls clothes in.
on 26 February 2014
My own fault for expecting a set of drawers that my children could store their dolls clothes in! This could only store a few pairs of socks,it's too small and a waste of money for what I wanted!
on 15 November 2013
These arrived really quickly and although they are very small they do fit the dolls clothes and are very nice indeed pleased with these
on 11 September 2015
Gorgeous set of drawers for dollies accessories and arrived well packaged and very quickly. Highly recommend Frilly Lily!
on 26 September 2013
I loved this item

Not too durable for a 3 year old as it was purchased for but would suit a bit older child.
on 2 May 2015
Greet arrived quickly n in good condtion kids love it worth buying in my view