Colour Name: multicoloured|Size: M|Change

on 5 November 2012
The costume was ordered for my sons Halloween. Item arrived incomplete! There was no hat. Item was also too small for a 7-9 years when we took it out of the packaging and sized it up against our son. We returned the item expecting a full refund including return postage as the costume was incomplete. PROOF OF POSTAGE WAS COPIED AND SENT TO SELLER AS PER THEIR REQUEST !!!

WE DID NOT GET A FULL REFUND>

After several e-mails to the seller AND amazon we are still out of pocket.

DO NOT USE THIS SELLER. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF.
on 21 September 2015
My son looked great in this size wise fitted great ( he's 9), will be great for Halloween as he wants to be a zombie from thriller! Compared to some dress ups this actually resembles the one pictured so I was pleased
on 11 June 2016
Looks great, really shiny trousers with glitter thread st the cuffs, and a silky shiny vest top, jacket is slightly glittery too. Hat v cool. The sewing is quite shoddy, but to be expected at that price. I had to mend seams the first day, but I think that's ok. Would buy again at that price.
on 28 October 2013
I ordered the suit as a gift for my little niece, though it arrived in time but its missing the HAT even though its mentioned on the package. Apart from the hassle of returning the same i would not be able to give it to him on his birthday which is upcoming in the next weekBristol Novelty Superstar. Black Jacket/trousers(childrens Costume) - Male
on 2 May 2016
Purchased for my 8 yrold son who loves Michael Jackson and needed outfit he could use to dance in for school show. Absolutely delighted with it , arrived very quickly . I ordered age 8-10 perfect fit .Great quality for money lovely black sparkly jacket and trousers that look cool and he can work his moves in . Great service great product .
on 6 May 2015
Our Michael Jackson-daft 11-year-old is delighted with this suit. He's not quite 140 cm tall, and it is a good fit. It's not particularly robust, but on the other hand it is a costume rather than clothing you would expect to be better made.
on 21 May 2014
This item is perfect for the "one time" it will probably be used for. Not keen on the silky vest that comes with it so will put a white shirt and sparkly tie underneath instead. Main reason for buying this was we needed a black hat and sparkly jacket for a dance routine my son is performing to MJ's Smooth Criminal. My son is on the small side for an 8 year old and the hat fits if a bit loose. Everything else fits just fine. Quality is not the best but you get what you pay for and as mentioned above will probably only get used once.
on 18 December 2014
Just the thing for school talent show.and it won first place.grandson loves it.says it being worn on Xmas day
review image
on 4 May 2013
Ordered for my sons Halloween costume and he thinks its great as he is a big Michael Jackson fan. Thanks
on 13 March 2013
item was as described from the supplier.Sent more quickly than expected.Very fast dispatch.NEW sealed in bags.
Sizes are smaller than we expect.Where there was stitching ,from the first time my son wore it was dismantled and the seams opened .
Anyway ,my son was very happy with the costume ,so I stich it all over.It's a perfect costume for children who want to get dressed pop stars,especially Michael Jackson!
Best costume for little pop stars!