Customer reviews

on 11 September 2014
cute
on 9 December 2012
i bought this for my grandaughter and she loved it straight away, she sits with all the chipmonks and they watch the chipmonk dvd's together, so cute!
on 4 April 2014
We have a soft spot for the Chipmunks and Theadore is a favourite, so we had to get his partner for him. He and Eleanor are now inseparable.

These are good toys for young and old. Not sure how they would last with rough treatment, or in the wash, but for aging kids like the wife and I they are perfect. She looks exactky as in that little picture on the left. Great fun and cuddily.
on 15 January 2015
Cute, but I should have bought a Beanie Boo (who knew) so it didn't end up going to my Grand-daughter. However, I shall find a good home for it as it's really cute and was good value.
on 7 December 2013
Purchased the set of 4 chipmunks for my 2 liitle grandchildren age 7 and 4 and they love them. They've had them a couple of months now and they still play lots of games with them.
on 4 November 2013
great toy really well made and great quality reasonable price too as other places I have looked they have been much more expensive
on 22 November 2014
And the set is complete my son loves album and the chipmunks and has hours of fun playing with these lovely bears
on 9 December 2013
How cute! It is just what I was looking for my two yr old daughter will love it for Xmas .
on 29 November 2014
Arrived as described - ordered all 3 - they will be perfect on Christmas day!
on 10 November 2014
Lovely item bit small but sure my little Girl will love it.