Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 1 June 2013
Perfect product for the unpredictable weather.
Currently I tend to wear it when I walk to my work as it is light without the detachable fleece( if it is windy).Comfortable to wear &settles nicely over the body. I haven't tried it on the rain so far and I am awaiting to test it for the winter also.But I am optimistic that it will prove to be worth for the price.I used to be a Helly -Hensen fan but lately I was not happy with the zips in their jacket and hesitated when my wife persuaded to go for this.So far no regrets.
I will write about it's performance in the winter.
Unfortunately it did not hold it's quality for longer-In Berghaus brand also the zip failed to work properly hence I had to return it to the seller(Amazon was amazing in this area in arranging for a refund))Even now I miss it because,apart from the problem with zip,it was a good quality product-It is sad I had to return it .
on 23 April 2013
Ordered both Cornice (long) and Arctic Gemini to wear over a suit. Both designs are very similar so returned the Cornice because if I'd ordered the removable fleece separately, it would have worked out more expensive. Arctic Gemini is shorter in length but suited my husband who's not very tall. In fact, fitted son-in-law who's 5'11'' so he nabbed it straight away and I had to order another one for my husband. Both very pleased with my selection.

If you are looking for a jacket to wear over a suit, this one or the Cornice fits the bill perfectly. My husband has taken the fleece (not the outer jacket) with him to Italy as the evenings there are still a little nippy. He has been wearing just the outer jacket over his suit in the UK, and is happy that he doesn't need to carry an umbrella, which he frequently loses.
on 10 December 2017
Top quality 3 years old Now but absolutely fantastic coat
on 14 March 2013
A very versatile piece of kit with the zip in and zip out fleece liner.
(It's relativelyquick to get the fleece out but a bit slower to put back.

The jacket feels like it will really do the job and is quite smart and not at all bulky feeling.

A good purchase.
on 3 April 2013
So pleased ordered this garment before all this freezing cold weather descended on UK, lasting weeks on end.
Already had berghaus boots and fleece so decided to buy this jacket as was on sale. Strongly suggest you order
size larger than normal, as original fleece I had just about fitted when ordering my normal size. Does come with
an inner fleece fitted, lots of pockets to keep maps, doggie treats, leads, gloves etc.
on 16 December 2012
The size is just right (usually on an outer garment you might be tempted to take a larger size). The length is just right too, I'm glad I didn't go for the standard (shorter) one.

It is very warm when worn with the fleece in but it is quite warm with just the outer shell. The fleece is very warm and looks good on it's own too.

Highly recommended.
on 20 December 2012
The coat came bang on time and was a life saver during a winter visit to Iceland! My only small grips are that I would like it to be a couple of inches longer and, having removed and then re-united the inner fleece with the coat I notice that the collars don't fit together as snugly as they did when I first got it (maybe I'm doing soemthing wrong...)
on 30 March 2015
Brilliant quality, lovely length
on 28 December 2012
This is a brilliant jacket. Absolutely no faults at all. It can take everything the weather throws at it up here in the North of Scotland. Would definetly recommend.
on 14 December 2012
Great Jacket great service from vendor. Arrived on time, a good replacement for my old Bergy, you get exactly what it says on the tin.