on 18 July 2014
Brilliant umbrella, works perfect, has saved me on a couple of occasions from a good downpour.
on 21 February 2014
I was almost excited about the poor weather today, so I could try out my brand new umbrella. I live in Belfast, a rainy windy city. I was tired of umbrellas turning inside out in the wind, and given the positive reviews, I thought I would give this one a shot. I am not sure what "wind resistant frame" means, since it turned inside out with the first gust of wind. In fact, I was more wet when I came home today than what I would normally be with a cheap umbrella. The umbrella didn't support wind at all, so in order not to break it, I had to fold it. Better to go with a cheap umbrella that you are not afraid to ruin in rough weather.

It didn't live up to it's brand promise, nor the use I bought it for. In my situation, this umbrella is a piece of rubbish, and performs no better than a 1 pound one. Fair enough, it looks a little better, and the quality feels a little better.

If you are looking for a semi-stylish umbrella that can keep you dry in a drizzle, this one will do the job. If you are looking for something to use in rough weather, better get a cheap one, since both are likely to break.
on 22 December 2010
After my last fold up umbrella fell to pieces, I decided it would be worth investing a little more money in a better made one. I already had a Fulton Golf Umbrella that has given me sterling service over several years, so a Fulton was top of my list. This mens auto umbrella is very well made, has a much wider canopy than most, giving that extra bit of protection from the rain. To allow for the bigger canopy, they have fitted more metal struts than usual, giving it increased strength and rigidity. The handle is comfortable, and the whole thing is easy to erect and fold up again. It takes up no more space than a smaller fold up umbrella, but that extra size when open is well worth the extra expense. OK, so there are cheaper ones on the market, but I'm glad I invested in this one. Like everything in life, you get what you pay for.

Well made, robust and certainly worth the slightly higher price than a smaller cheap one. Highly recommended.
on 3 April 2017
Cracking little umbrella this, it has been keeping the Manchester rain off my head for 2 years now and still holding up very well. Unlike most small umbrellas like this I've never once had a problem in the wind turning it inside out. It's been out in various hurricanes (Dorris was the most recent) and performed admirably. Fits nicely into my rucksack so is always with me.

Highly recommended.
on 14 September 2011
This is a really first rate umbrella with a good cover which gives good protection from the elements. It is very well made and is well worth buying.
on 5 September 2017
I really like this set up product design and functionality, it makes my life very easy and comfortable, I love it!
Price was great and so was the product. Love it. Definitely worth it Use this everyday, love it. Won't go wrong with this
on 7 September 2012
this is a very good little umbrella; Sturdy construction so neither the lightest or most compact; However you will be hard pressed to find a better one
on 23 January 2013
It's a great looking umbrella for sure. But the positives stop there.

In the recent snow, I used it to walk to the local shop. A very slight gust of wind turned it inside out and pulled the fabric away from TWO of the arms on the frame. Really disappointing.

The reviews for this umbrella tell a different story so maybe I've a bad one from the production line. For this price I expect it to last longer than 10 minutes!
on 23 January 2013
Bought this for my son but I borrow it as well. Having got through loads of cheap umbrellas that have collapsed or torn in our wet and windy weather down here, I thought I'd go mad and try something more expensive. It's worth it. Although it's billed as "Men's", it's not gigantic and even though I'm 5' 2", I had no problem using it. It's strong and easy to operate and you can feel confident it won't fly away or disintegrate. I also like the "crook" handle which I find easier to hold. Admittedly it might not tuck away into a small handbag but that's the only minus point. It's well worth putting up with carrying it because it does such a good job when you need it. At £17.00 it is excellent value. It did take a bit longer than expected to arrive, but it was just before Christmas so no real issue.
on 7 October 2010
Love it. Best umbrella I've ever owned. Fold very easily, dry quickly, very large when opened.