on 29 February 2012
I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert on music. I just like this song and it's not one that I get bored of. It was this track on the film that made me investigate and discover this band. So pleased I did as I like their albums too.
on 6 June 2013
Haven't been able to get this tune out of my mind since I first saw 'Going the Distance', for which reason I've watched the film several times since. In my ignorance, I didn't know the band really existed, or had made as many recordings, so this is my one and only Boxer Rebellion purchase so far. I'm looking into downloading more as its given me the bug.
on 10 March 2012
Heard this song in the movie 'Going the Distance' where they spoke a bit about The Boxer Rebellion. Checked it out on the Internet, verified. Bought all three albums of the band - Exits, Union and The Cold Still. Amazon gave me some credit to download one mp3 track for that. Since this song was not in their albums, I downloaded it from Amazon (the credit wasn't enough though).

After payment, gives you a link and you download it straight to your computer. Details below:

Quality: 247kbps
Title: If You Run
Artist: The Boxer Rebellion
Album: The boxer Rebellion [This is wrong, change to 'Going the Distance']
Duration: 04:49
Size: 8.78 MB
on 10 August 2012
I also heard this group during this film, and like many others went out and bought their albums. Although i'm in my 50's i thoroughly recommend this band!