Customer reviews

2,666

on 29 August 2016
Mixes well and has a pleasant taste to it unlike other protein powders which have a bit of a chemical aftertaste. I was also very pleased to find that getting this product from Amazon was a lot cheaper than on phd actual website.
on 11 March 2017
The most tasty protein powder on the market, great value.
on 28 May 2017
Absolutely love this product, tastes great, only 86 calories per shake. Win win situation if you are training frequently want some much needed protein and don't want to gain weight. I would definitely recommend this product try it the vanilla is nice too, lovely thick and creamy mix with water too so again hardly any calories. I have tried a few diet ones and this brings a ten from me
on 4 August 2017
Love his protein powder it is really creamy we use the bullet to spin it and it tastes gorgeous, we have the Belgian chocolate too all taste great the cherry bake well is great for making protein bars as it tastes just like the tarts namesake love it... better than buying diet powders from the supermarket much better value for money...
on 3 July 2017
Poor value for money, the product itself is alright and in the right quantities can actually be quite tasty with a good amount of bcaa and leucine protein content, but value wise this is pretty pricey. You can buy quality protein so much cheaper elsewhere if you just look around. I have learnt from this one shop and will be buying elsewhere.
on 22 July 2017
For those thinking this will taste like chocolate protein mixed with creamy peanut butter may be disappointed. Though it does definitely taste like 'chocolate peanut', it's more like chocolate mixed with PB2 powdered peanut butter. There's a more pronounced nutty taste and not quite so much like creamy peanut butter. It still tastes nice and is something different, it mixes decently well and if left for 15mins after mixing it will thicken up.
on 27 July 2017
Probably one of the best diet whey proteins out there...
Mixes really well, tastes great... what more can i say?
I often just take one for breakfast when on the go.
I bought an other make on prime day and feel I was punished for straying from my usual brand.

The vanilla works quite well in a pecan protein cake recipe too!
on 21 July 2017
Great product it does keep me full and not wanting to eat all the time, it really helped me with my diet plan so i highly recomend it. the only problem is that the Chocolate orange has bits in it once you mix it, i dont know what they are but they stick to your teeth and it is weired tasting.
on 31 May 2017
I have had issues with the powders in a pouch. Mainly the disgusting smell, it was like that for the first and second bag. The third bag had a hole so the powder leaked whilst in transit. Therefore returned this and ended up buying a carton from Holland and Barrett.
on 11 March 2017
takes nice but I got stomach pain and loose stools, maybe im slightly lactose intolerant, I went for a pea protein and was fine