Customer reviews

1,388

on 28 December 2015
COULD NOT BE WITHOUT THIS. My newborn loves it.
review image
on 12 September 2017
We have had our one for three years and it's currently residing in the cot with baby number 2.
Without this, we wouldn't be alive! Haha it's a real life saver and the melodys send everyone to sleep! Superb must have for any parent.
on 21 August 2017
Just bought a second one for my nephew, after almost 2 years, Ewan could take no more being vomited on and finally gave up. Nephew can't sleep without him though so replaced straight away. It's not for every baby but out of the 3 I gifted to friends 2 have said ewan is amazing
on 11 April 2017
Bought as a gift and I am told it is a life saver
on 20 August 2017
Brilliant item! My little boy would settle within seconds of hearing the music and we always had people comment on it working so quickly with him. Good quality, fairly easy to clean when dropped walking around a country park. I have bought one of these for one of my friends who recently had a baby because of how great we found it to be.
on 15 August 2017
10/10 from me, product is great and as described, delivery via prime was spot on to! Will be back.
on 6 June 2017
Purchase this item in Jan and already the 2 options on the back legs no longer work, it's only been in the cot with my little girl. For the price and the fact it is suppose to last a number of years, I am really disappointed.
on 3 March 2017
I bought Sweet Dreamers for my Great Niece and I understand it is absolutely brilliant. Thank You
on 23 August 2017
Unfortunately this is our 4th Ewan in 3 months and it has broken again. Our daughter loves this sheep otherwise I would have given up on it. It definitely works and is amazing at giving my daughter comfort and the signals to go back to sleep, but it is so poorly made. The thread comes out, buttons stop working and the sound in intermittent.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 July 2017
Product as per description. Delivered promptly, really does help the babies to settle