Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Size: 4.5 UK|Colour: White/Obsdn/Silver/Ablue/Black/Sgrn|Change
Price:£84.74 - £132.44

on 2 August 2012
I ordered these pretty much on the recommendation of a friend. I needed a running shoe that would support my over pronation and see me through another year and so far these are doing the job. I had a problem the first couple of times out with the right shoelace coming undone halfway through runs but double knotting seems to have solved that one.
I'd recommend these, but to add that I ordered a size up as advised by my local running guru to prevent the dreaded black toenail and you would definitely need to do that as even one size up isn't a huge fitting on these.
on 17 December 2011
These are the most comfortable, supporting trainers/ running shoes I've ever had. I wore out my first pair; this was my second pair ( in black this time). I recommend Brooks Women's Adrenaline Gts 11 W Trainer.
on 23 June 2011
I did quite a bit of research before buying them (I was/still am an Asics girl, but still), and now I know why they always came up among the top products. They're comfy, light, well-designed and well made, and a perfect fit. Took them for a 5k this morning, they're great.
on 10 April 2013
Far too small I'm normally a size 2.5 to 3 & could only order a size 4 which were far too small. To add insult to injury I then had to pay £5.20 to return the trainers that were far too small for me.
on 18 September 2013
These shoes have been fiddled with by the designers and I find the toe box wider than on previous years, so I am getting blisters when I never used to.

More interesting colours would be nice too
on 12 July 2011
I bought these runners for everyday wear as I suffer from plantar faciitis. They are very light and were really comfortable from day one. I haven't had any problems walking around in them all day and they certainly relieve my heel pain. They are also black which I consider a bonus as I hate wearing white shoes!
on 17 April 2012
This is my third pair of Brooks. They have just got me through the Brighton Marathon. I wouldn't have any others
on 2 September 2014
Fantastic running shoes, soooo light you hardly notice you are wearing them. They are comfortable and help support your feet on different surfaces. I have never got any blisters or rubbing, they just felt perfect straight away. Brilliant for a short run round the park or further afield, I have used them for 5k and 10k runs and they do a great job :) just remember to get half a size bigger with running shoes, for when your feet expand.
on 11 May 2015
Smart looking trainer. I am normally a definite size 7 uk, however these could have done with a little bit more room as they are slightly tight. However they are comfortable to run in and I like them.
on 11 January 2012
I have run in these shoes since 2006, great stability since I am an overpronator. I don't get blisters in these brooks like I have had with some other makes. I have found that this version 11 comes up half a size smaller than all previous versions, and I have noticed others have on rw forums. Great shoe highly recommend !

See one answered question