on 26 July 2017
Replacement for 12 year elasticated closed back hat that has been HEAVILY worn, fits well is comfortable - is my first elasticated New Era but the firm is the supplier of MLB hats and I have MANY fitted ones, quality seems equivalent to proper "sized" caps but lighter and better in the rain. For me this hat is far more practical and cost effective - only downside is the back of the hat is completely blank, if you wear backwards just plain navy (if like myself you still think your a teenager in the 90's/ frat boy).
on 6 August 2017
I purchased another one just recently as my old one was really worn out, it is without a doubt my favourite baseball cap, primarily because it's all black and only one logo which is also black.
on 21 August 2017
Product appears to be authentic and has a good build quality. Been a month and had no issues so I'm pleased.
on 24 March 2017
I have prepared a hat for my family, they are beautiful.
on 8 June 2017
Excellent cap well made with great detail. Very happy and would buy again
on 23 March 2017
Tip of the cap to this product
on 27 July 2017
Happy with item thank you :)
on 24 March 2017
Perfect for, very happy with purchase
on 25 December 2014
Fantastic! Great quality item and super fast shipping!
on 17 August 2017
Great product and service thank you