Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 10 May 2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this book as it was so different from the books I usually read yet it incorporated all my favourite subjects into it. Very unusual storyline and left me desperate to read the sequel, which was also excellent. Hope there can be more.
on 21 January 2014
Weird!I am not sure if I really liked this story but I could not stop reading it!I feel it could have been a lot better but some of it was really good maybe it would be better as tv drama maybe for young adults!
on 21 May 2014
Storyline could have made an interesting read but the writing is so poor, even childlike in places, and only gets worse as the book progresses. Couldn't recommend it and will not be buying the sequel.
on 8 June 2014
It doesn't really go anywhere - a lot of story without much story within, and jumps around a lot without explaining how it got to that point. Disappointing.
on 29 March 2013
I enjoyed this book, particularly as it was set in and around Rugeley which is where I live, so I could relate to many of the places mentioned.
on 18 December 2013
Dancing With Spirits Carol Arnall is one of our best loved authors and Dancing with Spirits weaves a story of intrigue and mystery from the very beginning. Carol draws you in with wonderful turns of phrase that capture your imagination and portray a world where nothing is quite what it seems. I strongly recommend this book and look forward to reading the sequel Spirits of the Lights.
on 1 February 2011
This book is a brilliant example of a true artist at work! The author has intertwined her colorful characters and vibrant venues into an enchanting embroidery in which love spirals through centuries of time on a transcendental golden thread. I would definitely revisit this paradigm of praiseworthy prose over and over again, but only after I have had the pleasure of reading its sequel Spirits of the Lights!
on 8 October 2014
I didnt like this book very much.It jumped around to much.Also the people in it didnt seem to have any depth.I thaught at first I was going to enjoy it until the second jump in time .
on 25 August 2014
Enjoyed this book very much and left a lot to you wondering what happened to the others in the story
on 7 July 2014
this book seemed to me to be very repetitive this took something of the enjoyment away for me.