on 12 January 2018
Brilliantly inspiring book that encourages the creative side of you without really trying and whether you think you have any or not!
on 10 July 2012
I bought this book, primarily because, as a musician, I regularly either buy a book about creativity, or try to learn a new
skill, or craft, like dowsing, or cooking a different type of meal. Creative mixing is what keeps my lyric-writing fresh...
Joyce Schwarz' book was inspirational, colourful, down-to-earth with fantastic advice, and many different stories of people who used vision boards, and their results. I was so impressed with the different styles of vision boards, and realised that
anything goes, when you make your own. The chapters are well laid-out, and the typeface is easy to read.

I'm still in the prep phase, but this is the most fun I've had in a few months! Vision boards can be used for anything; projects, family activities, cosmic ordering, or even wedding planning.
There are numerous websites to check out, but at the moment,I have yet to see the website connected to the book,[...].

I'd recommend this book, and I am so grateful Joyce took the time to write this book.
on 18 January 2011
I think that this book is brilliant. Joyce is an wonderful and inspirational teacher and author. The style of writing and the great collection of information, ideas, tips and activities make it so easy and enjoyable to use. I have used this book to manifest many amazing things into my life, it has also helped me change the way I think, my attitudes, actions and behaviours.

I would recommend this book to anyone starting (or already on) their journey to make positive changes to their life!Vision Board
0Comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 March 2010
I love this book, i absolutley love it. I have recommended this to friends and family. And they are in the process of ordering a copy. i am in the process of doing my second vision board. Its great for the children it helps them on so many different levels too.
0Comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 November 2010
Not a unique concept, but with all these faces in the book giving their own take on "visioning" boards gives it a great insight into the many variations there are to this fun theme. One drawback though is that it may only be useful if you are of a creative mind set, although I found it thoroughly enjoyable and enthralling to create/plan my future in this way.
on 13 May 2015
Great book a good companion to 'The Secret' and 'The Magic', focusing on the art of visualisation and creating your perfect vision board(s)
on 3 September 2012
I purchased this book for some inspiration in helping clients with their vision boards and it hasn't dissapointed. Very useful.
on 4 April 2014
This is a very useful resource to help you gather your creative ideas. I found the photos of other vision boards inspiring in that they helped me have a clear picture in my mind of what was possible. A great starting point.
on 2 October 2014
rubbish
on 14 April 2016
Great book if you want to create your own vision boards, beautiful varied examples and well written