Customer reviews

Price:£16.99+ £3.95 shipping

on 10 November 2011
Delivery time was impecable. The product is exactly as shown in the picture. Now the only issue for me with it was that I didn't know the dimensions before and so when placed over my bicycle it was too long and touches the front tyre. The bamboo pieces break off easily so it is more of a decorational piece rather than a carrier basket which is what I intended for it. Also the hooks to mount it onto the handlebar are covered in thick plastic which makes it slip and move around alot when in motion.
on 7 January 2014
Not adjustable, doesn't fit my ' average' bike, the write up doesn't hint that it is not a universal fit and then they charged me postage to return it!
on 9 March 2015
Was really looking forward to get this for a present, but it doesn't fit on my bike and the wires are not bendable. Completely useless and now I just have to go buy a different one.
on 21 June 2013
Bought this for my adult daughter to go with her new 'old fashioned' Pendleton cycle. It is a well made good looking basket with a lid that secures and comes at a great price. Fits cycle perfectly and I am sure she will love it. Would strongly recommend
on 19 January 2013
Santa did us proud with this handcrafted basket for our daughters bike.
Top of the list from her christmas list!
on 1 February 2014
Lovely neat item that fits my vintage bike perfectly. Not a huge capacity but is perfect for a quick shop, ie milk, butter etc.
I am very happy with it.
on 6 May 2016
Nice neat fits lovely on handle bars no screwing like having a lid nothing falls out if u go over bumps
on 17 October 2015
Arrived really quick and just how I expected it to be I even brought another one for my older daughter
on 17 September 2015
No problems with delivery, product as described, I like it very much
on 16 August 2014
Very good purchase. It is rare to see a basket with a lid.

See one answered question