on 22 May 2011
I had been looking for a replacement mirror for about 2 years but had never found one to match up to my old one......that is, until now!
I am very happy with my purchase, just wished I had seen it earlier!
The mirror has a true side and a magnifying side and folds over for added protection when travelling. It is just the right size for my vanity case, so all good.
What else can I say about this product except that it does exactly what it says on the tin!
on 10 April 2014
I bought this mirror for my daughter's gap year travels and she loves it. It has seen active duty in various hostels in SE Asia and South America - hung from hooks by way of a string or elastic band or slung over a clothes line etc and has survived. She highly recommends it.
on 9 February 2013
This mirror has a very clear image and is a good size for the bathroom. It folds easliy but I feel it is slightly too big to call a travel mirror. However I have taken it on my travels and found it very handy.
on 11 June 2012
Always find when I get to hotels I cannot see in the mirror especially when eyesight is not as good as it used to be - this is a gem. A little on the heavy side for travelling however.
on 29 November 2015
Good compact little mirror, the magnification mirror is frighteningly good :).
Too big to carry as a make up mirror in your bag, but good as a travel mirror on your holidays.
Fold flat for carrying, flips open and stands as shown in picture.
on 6 December 2013
It is only OK.

It is quite heavy and a bit more difficult to angle that the traditional swivel travel mirrors.

In it favour it is compact, and would sustain flight travel better.
on 28 May 2016
Good quality mirror, although quite large if you want to travel light as I like to. It's actually 5x magnification. Folds up to avoid scratching and stands securely if you want to use it hands free. I use it at home.
on 11 June 2014
Nice mirror - does what you would expect it to do. Unfortunately, it is a little too big for a handbag, but excellent for use when travelling when you need a good sized mirror.
on 2 May 2014
Love it……Does exactly what it says it will. Excellent for applying your make up. Just the right size as well
on 16 July 2013
Perfect for my son to use on a school trip to put his lenses in. A very sturdy and robust product